The State Library of NSW has partnered with Flickr to provide unprecedented community access to its extensive archive of photographs.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) continued to lose market share in September, Google's Chrome stabilized at under 1 percent and more than half of Firefox 2.0 users accepted an offer to update to Version 3.0, a Web metrics firm said Wednesday.
Trend Micro’s consumer security product manager has recommend people not to buy antivirus products, including his own. But there is a method to his madness, he assures.
With the imminent release of Silverlight 2.0, developers and Web designers, particularly those already working in Microsoft IT environments, will have the first viable alternative technology to Adobe Flash for building rich Internet applications, ana...
Adobe Systems has disputed reports that bugs in its Flash server software let people pirate movies and television shows streamed from Amazon.com's new Video On Demand service. Instead, Adobe hinted that Amazon had not switched on encryption.
Facebook updated its iPhone application this week, posting version 2.0 on Apple's App Store for free download.
The infamous Gpcode 'ransomware' virus that hit computers in July was the work of a single person who is known to the authorities, a source close to the hunt for the attacker has told Techworld.
Intel's next-generation WiMax module, called Evans Peak, is on display at this week's Ceatec exhibition in Chiba, Japan. Due to hit the market as part of the Moorestown chip platform next year, Evans Peak will support more WiMax profiles than Intel's...
After shelving plans to detail a browser clickjacking vulnerability that is indirectly related to Adobe Systems' products at the company's request earlier this month, a security researcher plans to detail the flaw next month.
A Facebook group formed for those opposed to the site's new design is nearing 2.7 million supporters, and the leaders are organizing a two-day boycott to bring their point across.
European Telecommunications Commissioner Viviane Reding won glowing praise for her vision of the Internet 3.0 Monday from Vint Cerf, one of the creators of the Web and now Google's vice president and chief Internet evangelist.
A group of 11 members of the US House of Representatives has called for the Department of Justice to approve a proposed advertising deal between Google and Yahoo.
Developers working on WebKit announced late last week that the newest build of the browser engine, which powers both Apple's Safari and Google's Chrome, has aced all of the requirements of an important Web standards test.
Last week, a pair of security researchers spread the news that a new class of vulnerabilities, called "clickjacking," puts users of every major browser at risk from possible attack.
Mozilla beat its own schedule by patching Firefox late Friday to fix a password bug it had inadvertently introduced earlier in the week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT