Just months after the launch of its pre-paid broadband service, Optus is reducing the value it delivers to users.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) has confirmed that the Enhanced HSPA (eHSPA) addition to the Next G wireless network is compatible with Next G devices, clearing the way for the world's first 21Mbps national network.
Friday's false report on CNN's iReport site that Apple CEO Steve Jobs had suffered a heart attack is a strong example of potential pitfalls posed by so-called citizen journalists.
Google and Yahoo will further delay their controversial search-advertising deal in the face of an ongoing investigation by the US Department of Justice.
Can Wi-Fi make you smarter?
Users should be on guard for spam touting the guilty verdict of former professional football star O.J. Simpson, a security company warned.
IBM Monday opened the online door to a service that merges some of the best features of social networking with business collaboration tools.
Text chats conducted using the Chinese version of Skype that contain keywords such as "Taiwan independence" and "Communist Party" are logged along with identifying IP addresses and usernames, then stored on insecure servers, a Canadian researcher sai...
Cybersecurity efforts in the US government and many businesses are improving, but many individual computer users still don't take basic precautions against cyberattacks, cybersecurity experts said Thursday.
The Federal Government has pledged to fast-track infrastructure building, and Telstra [ASX: TLS] wants it to start with the National Broadband Network [NBN].
Google Maps has updated its coverage of the Great Barrier Reef, replacing grainy, low-resolution images with detailed satellite imagery.
As part of Google's ongoing 10th anniversary celebration, the company is providing access to a 2001 version of the Google search index, allowing users to search the Web circa January 2001.
Two Princeton University academics have found a type of coding flaw on several prominent Web sites that could jeopardize personal data and in one alarming case, drain a bank account.
Tired of getting the brush-off from Apple, Israeli researcher Aviv Raff Thursday disclosed technical details about a pair of iPhone security flaws that he first reported more than two months ago.
Six years after Google launched Google News by applying its search technology to breaking news stories, the company has moved to apply its technology to a similar service to track new blog posts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC