In a development that would have seemed impossible two years ago, Google is cooperating publicly with Click Forensics, a click-fraud detection company with which it has had a rocky relationship.
Broadband - News
Telecommunications infrastructure investment through a National Broadband Network (NBN) will help Australia weather the economic crisis, but only if the ACCC and the government can pull their heads out, get the NBN players co-operating and turn the f...
Yahoo this week began rolling out a beta version of a new Web Analytics tool that it says will provide up-to-date reports and graphs showing metrics like sales, page views and sources of traffic to Web site operators.
Just as the U.S. is in its last weeks of a heated presidential campaign, Microsoft's Live Labs group has launched a Web-based application that surfaces what it considers the recent political articles and documents that are getting the most attention ...
Mozilla will use a several-week delay it recently added to the Firefox 3.1 schedule to build a private browsing mode and beef up the browser's address bar, the company said yesterday. Three weeks ago, the company said it would insert four to five mor...
Tell the Truth Telstra (T4) has slammed Telstra for the company's wildly varying estimates of the cost of building the National Broadband Network (NBN).
YouTube this week is moving to step up its efforts to generate revenue by adding e-commerce links that let users buy music and video games from the site.
A popular free security tool for the Firefox browser has been upgraded to block one of the most dangerous and troubling security problems facing the Web today.
Wikia Search, an open-source search tool launched early this year by Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, today opened its platform with a new application programming interface (API) that allows individuals or business to create interactive search results.
David Kernell is facing five years in prison for allegedly hacking into Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's Yahoo e-mail account, but lawyers watching the case say that the felony charge against him is a bit of a stretch.
The security researchers who two weeks ago warned of new "clickjacking" vulnerabilities in browsers, Web sites and popular plug-ins, revealed a dozen variants of the bug Tuesday.
Mozilla has released an add-on to Firefox that enables the browser to automatically pinpoint a user's location by communicating with Wi-Fi signals so Web sites can provide customized content to users.
Internet criminals are using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics to help spread malicious software, according to experts from Marshal's TRACE team.
Google Tuesday launched the first of a series of debates on Knol -- its version of Wikipedia -- that aim to help voters during this election season by gathering expert opinions on a variety of economic issues.
Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskowitz is leaving the company to found a software start-up, and is taking high-profile Facebook engineer Justin Rosenstein with him.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPTechnical Change AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- CCChange and Communications AnalystQLD
- FTLead/ Senior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW