A quartet of new features will be rolled out this week for users of Google's social network, Google+.
Facebook now lets iPhone owners view its new Timeline layout and has added several extra handy features in an app update pushed out to iPhone users on Sunday. iPad users still can't view Facebook Timeline layouts.
Google has released its Zeitgeist 2011 lists, with information on what interested Australians most in the last 12 months. Australia's fastest rising searches included the iPhone 5 -- beating out the real thing, the iPhone 4S -- indie 'blockbuster' vi...
Google Thursday launched its new Currents App, a newsreader that's meant to compete with other virtual magazine style newsreaders, most notably Flipboard, a gorgeous iOS app that's received widespread acclaim for its interface.
Twitter, it is a-changing again. The microblogging service unveiled a new version of its online interface Thursday, with a focus on simplifying the design and making the service easier to use.
Sony's 10.1in Android tablet -- simply called the Tablet S -- will go on sale in Australia tomorrow starting at $579, the company announced today.
After months of rumors and speculation, Facebook launched an updated version of its iOS app on Monday with iPad support.
Between the popularity of Apple's iPad and the looming threat of Amazon's Kindle Fire, times are tough for other tablet makers. But their loss is your gain, as retailers have resorted to offering deep discounts on tablets that were, in all honesty, n...
Samsung has offered to disable some of its Galaxy Tab 10.1 features in order to overturn a ban on sales of the device in <a href="http://www.macworld.co.uk/business/news/index.cfm?newsid=3305923">Australia</a>.
The most interesting feature on Amazon’s newly announced Kindle Fire tablet may be its Silk web browser. The browser promises to improve webpage loading performance by using Amazon’s servers to help render pages.
After months of hype, Amazon today announced the Kindle Fire, a 7-inch tablet with a $199 price tag. Amazon also refreshed its line of e-readers with a $149 Kindle Touch 3G, a $99 Kindle Touch without 3G, and a non-Touch $79 Kindle.
Toshiba today unveiled the newest addition to its Thrive family of tablets: the Toshiba Thrive 7".
Telstra today commercially launched the first mobile broadband device to work on its newly branded "4G" network and has promised to deliver 4G smartphones and tablets in the first half of 2012.
Motorola is boosting the size and quality of the display for its' next-generation Atrix 4G Android smartphone, headed to AT&T soon.
Facebook's new profile layout, Timeline, promises to turn your Facebook account into an online scrapbook where you can highlight important moments in your life and resurface past Facebook activity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW