Telstra has today announced a partnership with Sydney's ANZ Stadium, which will see the telco provide wireless connectivity to the sporting and events venue for the next five years.
Flipboard magazines have arrived on the Web. You can now publicly share with the entire online world any content you've turned into a digital magazine, even if the reader doesn't have a Flipboard account.
People might start seeing a lot more Instagram content across the Web -- the photo- and video-sharing app has just announced the introduction of Web embeds.
Chinese communications providers Huawei and China Mobile have successfully deployed 4G coverage on Mount Everest, some 5,200 metres above sea level.
Microsoft chairman Bill Gates will deliver the keynote address at a Microsoft research event later this month, the first time he has done so in eight years, Microsoft said.
Just days after search engine giant Google switched off its RSS news feed service, users of the alternative apps which were developed to fill Google's place are facing glitches.
Google's Reader is now officially dead, but the company wants to make users' transition to other content aggregators as painless as possible, partly by keeping their data available for the next couple weeks.
If Pinterest is looking over its shoulder, it's probably keeping an eye on We Heart It, an image-based social networking site that has quietly amassed a user base of 20 million.
Earlier this year, Google announced its plans to retire Google Reader on July 1. And, of course, the Internet responded with the same overreaction it demonstrates whenever it's faced with change.
Facebook is launching a beta tester program for Android smartphone users that it hopes will result in quicker diagnosis of bugs and more feedback on new features.
Facebook accidentally exposed 6 million users' contact information. Watch out for an email alert from the network to find out if you were affected by an apparent security bug.
Facebook's coffee-stained paper invitation to a Thursday announcement in Menlo Park promised a new product, which by all accounts will be Vine-like videos for Instagram. Not exactly new, but Facebook is clearly taking aim at Twitter.
Speculation abounds that Facebook Thursday will unveil tools to enable its popular Instagram app to take and share short videos.
Hashtags, the popular tool used on Twitter and in an array of other social sites to surface content around specific topics #likeso, are coming to Facebook.
Following the unveiling of its multi-band, 2300Mhz TD-LTE 4G network last month, telecommunications provider, Optus, has publicly launched the network and the first compatible devices in Canberra.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW