Evernote isn't a revolution. Like most of the technology products we tend to use regularly in our daily lives, Evernote is an evolution, a collection of good ideas that rolls into a single program the functionality of a half-dozen apps you would othe...
Picking an Internet service provider (ISP) is never easy. The one that's right for you depends on a lot of factors -- a key factor being your budget and the next major consideration being the monthly data allowance you are given. But there are lots o...
Mobile broadband has changed the way many people work, socialise and live. The ability to access the Internet from your mobile phone means you can easily check social-networking sites, choose a restaurant to eat at or find cinema session times withou...
One of the key advantages of wireless broadband is that it allows you to have an Internet connection without being physically connected to your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
With Naked ADSL you can get fast ADSL2+ speeds and save money by avoiding line rental fees. We explain what you need to know before making the leap to Naked ADSL.
The carbon footprint of a search query is nowhere near the estimate concluded by a Harvard academic, Google said late Sunday.
New exploits against VoIP continue to emerge, but experts say these demonstrations reveal the need for vigilant security and are not fatal flaws to the technology.
As technology and communications begin to converge, the focus is increasingly placed upon multifunction devices, such as the modern smartphone.
With more bandwidth and endless multimedia possibilities, 3G mobile phones are leaving 2G in the dust.
For the majority of those looking to upgrade to broadband Internet for the business or home, it's all about the extra speed.
Spyware ranges from the merely annoying to the potentially devastating, but our Anti-spyware guide will keep your PC pesk free.
Voice over IP is exactly what its name suggests. It is voice communication that is transmitted over an Internet Protocol (IP) service.
If you have multiple computers around the home or office and want to network them together to share an ADSL Internet connection then this guide is for you.
Even though computing resources may be locked in high-security data centres, the security guards can do nothing to stop an electronic assault by someone using a network address to access the system.
Personal data stored on your computer is worth a lot more than just the hardware. Make sure you take the necessary steps to ensure you protect it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC