Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
When Samsung announced that it was developing its own mobile operating system, one question came to mind: Do we really need another mobile OS? Whether we do or not, Samsung's Bada OS has made its debut at Mobile World Congress on the new Samsung Wave...
Samsung has announced that it is starting mass production of 3D-capable LCD and LED television panels. The panels will be produced in 40, 46 and 55in sizes with both LED and regular CCFL backlighting. Active shutter glasses technology will be respons...
Samsung plans to release its 3D-compatible LED televisions in Australia, with models expected to be released in mid-April.
Samsung Electronics unveiled a strong line-up for the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on Wednesday, including a complete 3D home entertainment system and LED TVs with screens as thin as a pencil.
In the past, Samsung's portable media players have had excellent audio and video quality, but the user experience was marred by some strange design choices. The company's latest, the IceTouch and MyFit, seem to fit into this tradition.
Samsung has developed an outdoor digital advertising system that tailors ads based on its audience.
Samsung will use Windows 7 Starter Edition on two new netbooks, it announced on Thursday.
Samsung has announced an exclusive deal with Optus for the local launch of its new NC10 netbook.
While Samsung has been making waves lately in netbooks and smartphones, they've also announced some new stuff for camera buffs.
Samsung Electronics showed off its upcoming Galaxy smartphone, which runs Google's Android operating system, at the CommunicAsia exhibition in Singapore on Tuesday.
Samsung Australia today announced four new mobile phones with full touch-screen capabilities: the Icon series. The phones in the Icon range are the Samsung Preston Icon, the Samsung Galaxy Icon, the Samsung HD Icon and the Samsung Omnia Icon. The fou...
Several blogs early Monday spilled the details of a refresh to Samsung's line of Omnia handsets. The electronics maker hoped to make a splash at this week's CommunicAsia 2009, which runs from June 16-19 in Singapore, with two Omnia Pro devices: the ...
Samsung launched on Monday the Pixon12, the company's first touchscreen phone with a 12-megapixel camera.
Thousands of phones sold by Jitterbug, a mobile operator that specializes in simple handsets for limited uses such as emergency calls, are being recalled because they can't be used to call 911 in some rare cases.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's UHD Monitor covers 99.5 per cent of Adobe colour spectrum
- Samsung wave makes a splash at Mobile World Congress
- Samsung begins mass production of 3D TV LCD panels
- Samsung 3D TVs likely to reach Australia in April
- Samsung builds 3D TV home system, thinnest LED TV ever
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD