Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
The Samsung Galaxy S III 4G is certainly capable of super fast data speeds on the Telstra and Optus 4G networks, but all that extra speed comes at a cost of precious battery life.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II has a larger 5.5in screen, a faster, quad-core processor and runs the newest version of Google's Android platform, 4.1 Jelly Bean. The Galaxy Note II also happens to be one of the best Android phones we've ever used.
Samsung has finally made the Galaxy S III mini official. A downgraded version of the Galaxy S III in both size and power, the Galaxy S III mini will attempt to appeal to those who find flagship Android phones too big to handle.
Samsung’s DA-E750 is a wireless audio dock that has taken inspiration from the past -- it’s got a glossy wooden finish, and two glowing valve amp tubes up top -- but it’s definitely up to date when it comes to built-in features.
One of the first smartphones to run Microsoft's new mobile OS will be the Samsung ATIV S. It features a large 4.8in super AMOLED HD screen, has an 8-megapixel camera and boasts an aluminium chassis.
Samsung has packed a lot of technology into its NX20 interchangeable lens camera. Apart from a 20-megapixel APS-C sized CMOS sensor, this camera has Wi-Fi features, it supports Samsung's iFunction lenses, and it caters to both experienced photographers and beginners with its array of manual features and scene modes. The camera has pretty much all you need built in, including a flash, an electronic viewfinder (EVF) and a high-quality, hinged LCD screen.
The Samsung Galaxy Beam is a run of the mill Android phone that boasts a built-in HD projector as its key feature.
The S Pen stylus and Samsung's software additions an extra element to the Galaxy Note 10.1 over rival devices but the rest of the package is a little disappointing.
The poorly named Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is a largely similar device to its predecessor and has no killer feature. This is a reasonably well designed tablet, but it offers little to get excited about and provides no compelling reason to choose it over alternatives.
At the 2012 Samsung Forum, we had the chance to listen to Samsung’s new wireless audio docks. These speaker systems can dock both Apple iDevices and Samsung smartphones, making them a smart choice for a household that’s not committed to either Android or iOS.
Samsung's first Bada phone has some impressive hardware, but the future success of Bada phones remains unclear. Here's our hands-on review of the Samsung Wave.
When Samsung announced that it was developing its own mobile operating system, one question came to mind: Do we really need another mobile OS? Whether we do or not, Samsung's Bada OS has made its debut at Mobile World Congress on the new Samsung Wave handset. While I'm not yet sold on the software, the Wave has some pretty hard-to-ignore features.
Samsung has announced that it is starting mass production of 3D-capable LCD and LED television panels. The panels will be produced in 40, 46 and 55in sizes with both LED and regular CCFL backlighting. Active shutter glasses technology will be responsible for the televisions' 3D effect.
Samsung plans to release its 3D-compatible LED televisions in Australia, with models expected to be released in mid-April.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's UHD Monitor covers 99.5 per cent of Adobe colour spectrum
- Samsung wave makes a splash at Mobile World Congress
- Samsung begins mass production of 3D TV LCD panels
- Samsung 3D TVs likely to reach Australia in April
- Samsung builds 3D TV home system, thinnest LED TV ever
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA