Dell on Tuesday is expected to launch the tough Latitude E6400 XFR laptop with a touch screen, which the company claims can withstand drops, dust and high-pressure water sprays.
Sony today announced it will inject 20,000 new Blu-ray players into Australian homes via a new Bravia TV promotion.
Intel on Wednesday said it had joined Dell and other companies in an attempt to free the term 'netbook' from the clutches of PC maker Psion Teklogix.
Hewlett-Packard and Sun Microsystems -- fierce competitors when it comes to hardware sales -- unveiled an expanded partnership on Wednesday that will see HP become a key distributor of Sun's Solaris 10 operating system.
Hewlett-Packard became the biggest customer worldwide for microprocessor maker Intel last year, surpassing rival, Dell.
Samsung launched a whole host of new mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress, but the biggest attraction was the Omnia HD, which can record video in HD resolution and play it on an HD-ready TV.
How many megapixels can you squeeze into a cell phone? On the eve of the big Mobile World Congress wireless telecom trade show here in Barcelona, Spain, the race is on. At pre-show press conferences, Samsung and Sony Ericsson between them unveiled th...
Hewlett-Packard, News Corp.'s MySpace.com division, Bank of America and even Nokia rival Qualcomm have joined the foundation that was formed last year to shepherd the new open-source version of the Symbian mobile operating system.
LG and Samsung will both unveil next week mobile phones that you definitively won't want to keep in your pocket. They have developed prototype handsets that are recharged by solar panels built into the case.
In a vote of confidence for Windows 7's suitability for use on netbook PCs, Hewlett-Packard says it likely will offer at least three different editions of the upcoming operating system on future models of its Mini netbooks.
Hewlett-Packard has warned owners of some of its laser printers to update their devices' firmware or risk having remote attackers access previously-printed documents.
Sony Europe's David Reeves is almost refreshing at a time when refreshing's in short supply. In an intriguing shift from the standard "everything's coming up roses" mantra, Reeves reflects on the company's third quarter losses of US$204m by telling T...
Sony Australia today announced the Walkman X and the Walkman W series of portable media players, with units available for sale from April.
Sharp and Sony have decided to delay the targeted start of a joint-venture LCD (liquid crystal display) production and sales venture.
PC vendor Acer will launch its first smartphones in mid-February at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's UHD Monitor covers 99.5 per cent of Adobe colour spectrum
- HP settles cases with inkjet cartridge vendors
- Study predicts PS3 will win the console war
- Samsung wave makes a splash at Mobile World Congress
- Sony finally back in the black (but not thanks to PlayStation)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW