Sony introduced its Walkman portable cassette player thirty years ago this week, kicking off a revolution in the consumer electronics industry by changing the way people enjoy music.
Hewlett-Packard is offering six-core processors in a new workstation series, the company said Wednesday.
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products.
Microsoft's new operating system, Windows 7, will cost between $199 and $469 for upgrade and full versions when it launches in Australia on October 22 this year. The software company will offer six retail versions of the Windows Vista successor, with...
Advanced Micro Devices has quietly released a low-voltage chip that has made its way into a new netbook from Acer, forcing the chip designer into the netbook space.
"Cloud" has proliferated as the term for Internet-based computing resources because "everyone can draw one," according to Russ Daniels, the cloud services CTO at Hewlett-Packard, who just added CTO responsibilities at the company's Electronic Data Sy...
The world's two most powerful computers have not been surpassed in 2009, but the latest edition of the Top 500 supercomputer list shows a new entry in third place and continued dominance from the likes of IBM, Cray, HP and Intel.
Hewlett-Packard unveiled a new line of printers that allow you to access and print Web content from partners Google, Nickelodeon, and USA Today without a PC. The new printer line, unveiled at an event in San Francisco today, is part of a new HP print...
Hewlett-Packard will release an inkjet printer later this year that will let users print documents from the Internet without a PC, the company said Monday.
In an interview with The Times, Activision CEO and president Bobby Kotick reveals that the publisher is giving serious consideration to dropping all support for Sony's consoles, the PS3 and the PSP.
Dell on Wednesday said it would offer pre-configured systems for enterprise customers looking to get server environments up and running quickly.
Dell Inc. today announced the latest in its line of iSCSI storage arrays -- entry-level models aimed at small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices, and for backing up virtualized server environments.
Samsung Electronics showed off its upcoming Galaxy smartphone, which runs Google's Android operating system, at the CommunicAsia exhibition in Singapore on Tuesday.
Samsung Australia today announced four new mobile phones with full touch-screen capabilities: the Icon series. The phones in the Icon range are the Samsung Preston Icon, the Samsung Galaxy Icon, the Samsung HD Icon and the Samsung Omnia Icon. The fou...
Dell is now offering Microsoft Office products for download, making it the first vendor other than Microsoft to do so.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's UHD Monitor covers 99.5 per cent of Adobe colour spectrum
- HP settles cases with inkjet cartridge vendors
- Study predicts PS3 will win the console war
- Samsung wave makes a splash at Mobile World Congress
- Sony finally back in the black (but not thanks to PlayStation)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW