Sony introduced its Walkman portable cassette player thirty years ago this week, kicking off a revolution in the consumer electronics industry by changing the way people enjoy music.
Hewlett-Packard is offering six-core processors in a new workstation series, the company said Wednesday.
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products.
Microsoft's new operating system, Windows 7, will cost between $199 and $469 for upgrade and full versions when it launches in Australia on October 22 this year. The software company will offer six retail versions of the Windows Vista successor, with...
Advanced Micro Devices has quietly released a low-voltage chip that has made its way into a new netbook from Acer, forcing the chip designer into the netbook space.
"Cloud" has proliferated as the term for Internet-based computing resources because "everyone can draw one," according to Russ Daniels, the cloud services CTO at Hewlett-Packard, who just added CTO responsibilities at the company's Electronic Data Sy...
The world's two most powerful computers have not been surpassed in 2009, but the latest edition of the Top 500 supercomputer list shows a new entry in third place and continued dominance from the likes of IBM, Cray, HP and Intel.
Hewlett-Packard unveiled a new line of printers that allow you to access and print Web content from partners Google, Nickelodeon, and USA Today without a PC. The new printer line, unveiled at an event in San Francisco today, is part of a new HP print...
Hewlett-Packard will release an inkjet printer later this year that will let users print documents from the Internet without a PC, the company said Monday.
In an interview with The Times, Activision CEO and president Bobby Kotick reveals that the publisher is giving serious consideration to dropping all support for Sony's consoles, the PS3 and the PSP.
Dell on Wednesday said it would offer pre-configured systems for enterprise customers looking to get server environments up and running quickly.
Dell Inc. today announced the latest in its line of iSCSI storage arrays -- entry-level models aimed at small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices, and for backing up virtualized server environments.
Samsung Electronics showed off its upcoming Galaxy smartphone, which runs Google's Android operating system, at the CommunicAsia exhibition in Singapore on Tuesday.
Samsung Australia today announced four new mobile phones with full touch-screen capabilities: the Icon series. The phones in the Icon range are the Samsung Preston Icon, the Samsung Galaxy Icon, the Samsung HD Icon and the Samsung Omnia Icon. The fou...
Dell is now offering Microsoft Office products for download, making it the first vendor other than Microsoft to do so.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 2 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
- 5 LG 55-inch curved OLED (55EC930T) TV review: The future of OLED is bright
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's UHD Monitor covers 99.5 per cent of Adobe colour spectrum
- HP settles cases with inkjet cartridge vendors
- Study predicts PS3 will win the console war
- Samsung wave makes a splash at Mobile World Congress
- Sony finally back in the black (but not thanks to PlayStation)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW