Hewlett-Packard has settled patent infringement complaints that it filed with the U.S. International Trade Commission against inkjet cartridge vendors, HP said Thursday.
Wondering why thin and light laptops with monster battery life haven't been a smashing success? Acer chairman J.T. Wang says Dell and HP are to blame.
Hewlett-Packard reported an 18 percent jump in profit for its fiscal fourth quarter, thanks to cost-cutting efforts and the strength of its services business.
Hewlett-Packard reported an 18 percent jump in profit for its fiscal fourth quarter, thanks in large part to the strength of its services business.
HP today announced a partnership with retail chain Kmart which would see the printer manufacturer roll out its Retail Publishing Solutions across 184 stores nationwide. The roll-out is expected to be completed over the course of a few months.
Hewlett-Packard is offering six-core processors in a new workstation series, the company said Wednesday.
Microsoft's new operating system, Windows 7, will cost between $199 and $469 for upgrade and full versions when it launches in Australia on October 22 this year. The software company will offer six retail versions of the Windows Vista successor, with...
"Cloud" has proliferated as the term for Internet-based computing resources because "everyone can draw one," according to Russ Daniels, the cloud services CTO at Hewlett-Packard, who just added CTO responsibilities at the company's Electronic Data Sy...
The world's two most powerful computers have not been surpassed in 2009, but the latest edition of the Top 500 supercomputer list shows a new entry in third place and continued dominance from the likes of IBM, Cray, HP and Intel.
Hewlett-Packard unveiled a new line of printers that allow you to access and print Web content from partners Google, Nickelodeon, and USA Today without a PC. The new printer line, unveiled at an event in San Francisco today, is part of a new HP print...
Hewlett-Packard will release an inkjet printer later this year that will let users print documents from the Internet without a PC, the company said Monday.
Hewlett-Packard Co. last week introduced a line of x86 servers for companies that operate massive computing facilities, where shaving a few dollars off each system's energy or shipping costs can add up to significant savings.
HP has designed a new portfolio of hardware, software, and services, aimed at reducing costs and saving resource, particularly for businesses involved in Web 2.0, cloud and high-performance computing.
HP announced the addition of several new servers to its HP ProLiant server portfolio that reportedly provide advances in energy efficiency, performance and manageability, delivering increased value for every IT dollar.
The explosion of giant Web properties has server vendors building a new kind of machine that is stripped down to the bare essentials and optimized for cost- and energy-efficiency, analysts say.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP settles cases with inkjet cartridge vendors
- Acer: Dell and HP are sabotaging ultra-thin laptops
- HP reports solid Q4 on services growth
- HP reports solid Q4 on services growth
- Kmart to launch HP Photo Centre 4.0 nationwide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC