After an ebb of only one patch in Microsoft's previous regular cycle, the flow resumed in force.
Back to School - Tutorials
Digital radio has been launched with much fanfare in all major capital cities. The technology offers significant advances over FM radio in terms of sound quality, features and available radio stations.
The nice people at Google have invented multiple ways to make their core product --Internet search--even better.
If you've ever owned an iPhone or an iPod, chances are you now manage your music using iTunes--because that's the way Steve Jobs wanted it. iTunes is pretty good, but it's not perfect. The duplicate killer that's native to the app, for instance, can ...
Wikipedia is a great idea, and increasingly it is establishing itself as a credible source of information on an astonishingly wide array of topics. Most people use it as a quick reference tool, and it's great for that. But if you want to go deeper an...
Samples of documents used in carefully prepared targeted attacks make clear that while a suspicious eye is a great security tool, some especially dangerous attacks might slide right by you.
Monitors, including desktop and laptop LCDs, consume a considerable amount of power. Yet most of us leave ours on and running all day (if not all night).
CopyTrans ($20) helps you sidestep one of iTunes's most galling built-in limitations. This useful app allows you to backup an entire iPod or iPhone's library, then either place it in a specific folder of your choice, or import the tracks and playlist...
These easy tips will help you clear your system of clutter, improve its performance, and keep it free from malware and other security threats. You can also protect your kids through safe search software and a time management device.
My nine-year-old daughter knows how to use Google. And as someone who just accidentally landed on a porn site after typing what he thought was the URL for a sporting-goods store, I realize it's time to take steps.
Last, Wednesday I showed you kid-friendly search engine Quintura, and we also looked at the kid-friendly Web browser KIDO'Z. Today it's time for the big gun: OpenDNS. It's a server-level filter that promises to protect your kids from online violence,...
Here's a quick trick to cut down on printer consumables: downsize your output so that two pages fit on single sheet of paper.("Honey, I shrunk the Word document!") It's easy to do, and it can save you up to 50 percent on your printing costs.
When you're looking to buy a set of headphones you will encounter a list of specifications that provide basic information on their requirements and abilities. While nothing is as important as using the headphones yourself to determine whether they so...
When I was a kid, I used to wonder if everyone saw the world in the same way. What if what I called "yellow" looked like green to someone else?
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC