Suppose you have just taken an award-winning photo with perfect composition, great exposure, and a Pulitzer Prize-worthy subject. Or, at the very least, you've managed to avoid the five most common photo mistakes, and you want to hang the result in t...
Back to School - Tutorials
Just got your hands on Windows 7 and want to bend it to your will? No problem. We've got plenty of tips, hacks and secrets to keep you busy for a long time, including automatically opening Windows Explorer to a folder of your choice, speeding up task...
I spent the better part of yesterday trying to resolve a problem with my iPhone: after migrating iTunes to Windows 7, it wouldn't sync properly.
Until recently, the prohibitive cost of digital SLR (dSLR) cameras meant that many amateur photographers settled for budget-friendly point-and-click compacts. This is a shame, since dSLRs offer a great deal of manual control over settings such as ape...
A41202813 asked the Answer Line forum why his once quick PC is slowing down
Last week I told you how to migrate to Windows 7 at your own pace--there's no need to jump into the deep end right away. Now that you've got Windows 7 up and running on your newly partitioned, dual-boot PC, it's time for the next big step in any OS m...
Apple lets you create customised ringtones for your iPhone; just right-click on any song you've purchased through the iTunes Store and select "Create Ringtone." You can even download ready-made ringtones through the iPhone's own iTunes Store app. The...
Everyone loves photos with a sharply defined subject and a blurry, indistinct background. This powerful photographic effect has been used for ages--and it's shallow depth of field at work.
In a lot of ways, megapixels aren't that important. You'll never be able to detect the difference between an 8-megapixel and a 12-megapixel photo when looking at the picture on a computer screen, for example, because your monitor only shows about 1 o...
Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
Thanks to online video, Web apps, social networking, and so on, the humble Web browser is being pushed to do more and to do it faster. With a few simple tweaks and tools, you can improve your browsing experience and save yourself some time in the pro...
Joseph Mott wants to know if he can put applications, specifically Microsoft Office applications like Word and Excel, onto a flash drive.
Monitor space is a terrible thing to waste. Yet most of us sacrifice valuable screen estate to omnipresent toolbars, which appear in our Web browsers, our word processors, and other apps.
It came across my Twitter feed in the early morning, a sea of users all sending the same message: "Want to know whos stalking you on twitter!?: http://TwitViewer.net."
When people talk about the "size" of a hard drive, they generally mean it's capacity--how many gigabytes of data it holds. But you should also consider its literal, physical size.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCManager AnalyticsNSW
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW