Suppose you have just taken an award-winning photo with perfect composition, great exposure, and a Pulitzer Prize-worthy subject. Or, at the very least, you've managed to avoid the five most common photo mistakes, and you want to hang the result in t...
Back to School
Just got your hands on Windows 7 and want to bend it to your will? No problem. We've got plenty of tips, hacks and secrets to keep you busy for a long time, including automatically opening Windows Explorer to a folder of your choice, speeding up task...
I spent the better part of yesterday trying to resolve a problem with my iPhone: after migrating iTunes to Windows 7, it wouldn't sync properly.
Until recently, the prohibitive cost of digital SLR (dSLR) cameras meant that many amateur photographers settled for budget-friendly point-and-click compacts. This is a shame, since dSLRs offer a great deal of manual control over settings such as ape...
A41202813 asked the Answer Line forum why his once quick PC is slowing down
Last week I told you how to migrate to Windows 7 at your own pace--there's no need to jump into the deep end right away. Now that you've got Windows 7 up and running on your newly partitioned, dual-boot PC, it's time for the next big step in any OS m...
Apple lets you create customised ringtones for your iPhone; just right-click on any song you've purchased through the iTunes Store and select "Create Ringtone." You can even download ready-made ringtones through the iPhone's own iTunes Store app. The...
Everyone loves photos with a sharply defined subject and a blurry, indistinct background. This powerful photographic effect has been used for ages--and it's shallow depth of field at work.
In a lot of ways, megapixels aren't that important. You'll never be able to detect the difference between an 8-megapixel and a 12-megapixel photo when looking at the picture on a computer screen, for example, because your monitor only shows about 1 o...
Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
Thanks to online video, Web apps, social networking, and so on, the humble Web browser is being pushed to do more and to do it faster. With a few simple tweaks and tools, you can improve your browsing experience and save yourself some time in the pro...
Joseph Mott wants to know if he can put applications, specifically Microsoft Office applications like Word and Excel, onto a flash drive.
Monitor space is a terrible thing to waste. Yet most of us sacrifice valuable screen estate to omnipresent toolbars, which appear in our Web browsers, our word processors, and other apps.
It came across my Twitter feed in the early morning, a sea of users all sending the same message: "Want to know whos stalking you on twitter!?: http://TwitViewer.net."
When people talk about the "size" of a hard drive, they generally mean it's capacity--how many gigabytes of data it holds. But you should also consider its literal, physical size.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple slates March 21 event, with 4-in. iPhone likely on the stage
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Tablets replace books for kids back at school
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Australian Government issues security warning to Apple users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW