Best deals of the week: 26 February
Back to School
Check out some of the great tech bargains we've rounded up.
There are hundreds of MP3 and portable media players to choose from on the market. Here are five of our favourites!
Some of the best headphones if you're heading back to school or uni
Pick up some good gadgets with great prices!
Heading back to school or university? Pick up a good LCD monitor to work with!
Check out some great back-to-school desktop PC bargains.
Heading back to school or university? Need a new mobile phone, but don't want to break the bank? Find the best prepaid mobile deal!
Store your schoolwork, photos and other files on these cheap storage devices
We look at the best and cheapest printers for the back-to-school season
Heading back to school or university? A mobile broadband package may help you get off to a good start in 2010!
Grab cheap printers, TVs and a free game on the way back to school
Whether you use Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera or Google Chrome for browsing the Web, there are add-ons available that will enhance your browsing. Some give you easy access to Web services like eBay and Twitter, while others offer YouTube video downloads and easy spell-checking with an Australian English dictionary
Intel yesterday had a fancy launch for its Core i3, Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs. With over a dozen vendors on hand to showcase their latest laptops, PCs and more, the event was the largest we've seen in some time and there was a suitably large crowd on hand to take it all in.
Christmas may be over, but that doesn't mean the savings are. With students shortly heading back to school, there are plenty of bargains to be found. We round up some of the best of the week, including dirt cheap mobile broadband, Google's first smartphone and a great ASUS notebook!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Australian Government issues security warning to Apple users
- Samsung eyes new enterprise opportunities in Australia
- Kids get their own travel app
- HTC, Qualcomm reworking HTC One chip design after import ban threat
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW