The Revo Blok iPod dock has full-range stereo speakers that output a smooth and pleasant sound which isn't especially clear in treble but has detailed and rich mid-range and bass. The model we tested had a beautiful woodgrain finish and exacting buil...
Back to School
The Stora MS2110 is Netgear's simplest network-attached storage (NAS) device yet.
CPL (Computer & Parts Land) has produced an Intel Core i5-based system that's far from ordinary. It looks badass thanks to the Cooler Master Storm Scout case, and its performance is impressive. It offers a glut of features for a competitive price of ...
Western Digital's refreshed My Book Elite 2TB external hard drive offers intuitive backup options, 256-bit AES hardware encryption, and an e-ink capacity indicator. However, there are faster USB 2.0-based external hard drives that have passed through...
Centre Com's Sphere i5 Basic is a desktop PC that's fairly nondescript on the outside. It's built using a run-of-the-mill Cooler Master mid-tower ATX case, which has plenty of room for expansion but definitely won't stand out in a crowd. The most imp...
Sennheiser's HD 438 headphones are designed for listening to music and PC gaming. They're reasonably priced and sturdily built. Though they don't offer spectacular sound quality, non-audiophiles should be relatively pleased.
Finally! A digital radio that has a decent price tag yet doesn't make any compromises when it comes to sound quality. OXX Digital's Vantage looks as good as it sounds, with a retro design that’s very easy on the eye.
The Sennheiser PXC 210 BT is a set of Bluetooth wireless headphones with integrated playback and volume buttons.
The Revo Pico DAB+ greatly improves on its predecessor, the Revo UNO DAB+. It's a nifty little rugged radio that lets you listen to FM and DAB+ stations. The inclusion of a rechargeable battery in the Pico was a great move by Revo, and the ‘splashpro...
Canon's PIXMA MP560 is a simple inkjet multifunction that offers sufficient print quality for both documents and family photos. USB and Wi-Fi connectivity make it easy to connect, but it won't print to CDs and DVDs like the HP Photosmart C5380.
The Ad-Aware series of products have long been known primarily for Ad-Aware Free, a famous and free piece of anti-spyware software.
The Sennheiser MM 100 headset is light, comfortable and wireless, making it a good choice for people who are constantly on the move.
The Sennheiser MM 450 Travel is a Bluetooth-enabled supra-aural headset that folds up for easy portability. It has inbuilt active noise-cancelling and an internal microphone to allow complete integration with a Bluetooth-equipped mobile phone.
The Creative Zen X-Fi2 is a 16GB portable media player with a touch screen and gesture support that's reminiscent of the iPod Touch but not as elegant. It can handle a vast array of music and video file formats, and it has built-in extras such an FM ...
Western Digital's My Passport Essential SE is currently the only portable external hard drive to boast a whopping 1TB of storage space. Despite this, it is one of the smallest hard drives around and it is quite speedy, too.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Tablets replace books for kids back at school
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Australian Government issues security warning to Apple users
- Samsung eyes new enterprise opportunities in Australia
- Kids get their own travel app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC