Acer's Aspire M5811 is a good-looking little tower PC that's perfect for home users and students. It's reasonably small, has lots of easy-to-reach ports, and, best of all, it's very quick. It's based on Intel's Core i5-650 CPU and it has 4GB of DDR3 ...
Back to School
Devoid of Epson's usual "Office" and "Photo" monikers, the Stylus TX550W is an all-purpose inkjet multifunction that can be used in the office or home. It lacks some key office functionality like automatic duplexing and an automatic document feeder, ...
The Edifier MP300 Plus is a small yet surprisingly powerful portable speaker system. It comes with two tiny satellite speakers and a 9-Watt tubular subwoofer that's just 28cm long. Despite their diminutive size, they have enough power to easily fill ...
HP's Pavilion dm3-101tu (VV707PA) is a 13.3in notebook with good speed, long battery life, a strong yet lean body, and an affordable price tag.
HP's TouchSmart 300-1060a is an all-in-one PC with a 20in touch screen and a triple-core CPU, which makes it powerful enough for entertainment as well as serious work. The touch screen is a big part of the appeal of this desktop PC, though it can be ...
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Free adds a useful extra layer of protection to your PC, at no extra cost.
If you're looking for a home PC that won't create clutter, Dell's Inspiron One 19 is a cheap all-in-one PC with decent performance. However, we wish it was equipped with better Wi-Fi.
Claiming to deliver "incredibly accurate" music reproduction, Monster Cable's Beats by Dr Dre Tour are in-ear headphones with a striking design. The Beats by Dr Dre Tour headphones offer decent sound quality, but there are better in-ear phones availa...
Lenovo's ThinkCentre A70z (1165A2M) is an all-in-one desktop PC that's designed to save space yet still provide good performance when running office applications. It's aimed at business users, but its compact footprint and the ease with which it can ...
The Canon EOS 550D is a brand new entry-level digital SLR camera that slots in just above the EOS 500D and just below the EOS 50D in Canon's range.
HP's Pavilion All-In-One MS214a desktop PC isn't a powerhouse by any means, but it is a more capable machine than some other PCs we've seen at the same price point. If you want to avoid ugly technology in the living room, this all-in-one is a decent ...
The ASUS U50Vg notebook is like a 15.6in portable reflecting pool — but without the benefit of ripples. It has an all-over gloss that reflects any lights within its vicinity and you can see yourself in its screen and chassis when you use it, wh...
MSI has released the Wind Millions Special Edition U135 to celebrate the sale of more than 1 million Wind netbooks worldwide. The MSI Wind Millions Special Edition U135 is a 10in netbook with plenty of style. It has an elegant woven pattern on its l...
Lenovo's ThinkPad Edge 13" is a 13.3in business laptop that looks unlike most ThinkPad notebooks. It has a glossy screen, raised and rounded keys and a two-tone colour scheme, and it doesn't have some of the traditional features we expect on a ThinkP...
HP's Pavilion MS212a is a slim, all-in-one desktop PC. It's reasonably priced, but intrusive software and low-power components mean it can't be used for anything more than Web browsing, watching standard-definition media and running basic office appl...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple slates March 21 event, with 4-in. iPhone likely on the stage
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Tablets replace books for kids back at school
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Australian Government issues security warning to Apple users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia