A robotic forklift picks up a sheet of glass thinner than a credit card and as big as two table-tennis tables, and effortlessly swings it 90 degrees before gently placing it into an oven where it will bake at 200 degrees Celsius. It's a graceful and ...
Back to School
In many households today, broadband Internet connections are used not only for e-mail and Web browsing, but also to stream music and video, play online games and/or perhaps make voice calls using a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service.
Whether at home or at the office, networking has gone mainstream. Once upon a time, a computer had value as a stand-alone machine running applications, but that time has passed. Without an ability to access the Internet, retrieve e-mail, chat via ins...
Like many other smartphones, the iPhone is quickly becoming a mobile office. When it comes to making hard copies of data stored on the phone, however, it can be time consuming to transfer files to a computer before printing them off. Thankfully, it's...
If you're one of the 63.7 million people playing the popular Farmville game on Facebook, you've probably noticed a change in how you earn points. FarmVille's parent company, Zynga, agreed last week to remove deceiving mobile subscriptions and "scammy...
With Skype's legal troubles now cleared up, it's a good time to learn more about the company than just what features it offers. Here 10 questions designed to give you a better understanding of the peer-to-peer VoIP vendor.
In a lot of ways, megapixels aren't that important. You'll never be able to detect the difference between an 8-megapixel and a 12-megapixel photo when looking at the picture on a computer screen, for example, because your monitor only shows about 1 o...
Apple's iPhone may have kicked off the app store phenomenon, but believe it or not, there are alternatives.
Get the best bang for your back with these inexpensive, feature-packed printers
Your printer might have the fastest print speeds, most connections and best print quality, but if it isn't easy to use, it may well end up out the window in frustration. Sometimes an overabundance of buttons, wheels and confusing menus can often be t...
The launch of Google's Chrome browser a little over a year ago brought with it a mountain of hype and expectations, with some suggesting it could be as instantly disruptive and beneficial as Gmail was to the webmail market.
Follow these expert action photography tips to take top-notch images of subjects in motion.
Follow these digital photography tips to make the most of what Mother Nature throws at you -- or fake it with Photoshop when you get home.
For browser fans, this is the best of times.
The scoop: FreeAgent DockStar, by Seagate, about $US100
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple slates March 21 event, with 4-in. iPhone likely on the stage
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Tablets replace books for kids back at school
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Australian Government issues security warning to Apple users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCCompliance Officer - ProcurementVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC