Intel reports high third-quarter revenues, but its fourth-quarter projections will make the tech industry a bit nervous. Intel's PC group, as well as its upcoming 3D Xpoint technology, look like bright spots.
PC shipments again contracted in the third quarter, as consumers continued to refuse to buy replacements for their aging machines.
The new Pixel desktop environment for Raspbian gives the Raspberry Pi's operating system a gorgeous new look.
If you want to fashion a smart gadget, robot or drone with wireless capabilities on the cheap, a $9.99 development board from Orange Pi will help you reach that goal.
Like PCs, developer boards like Raspberry Pi are getting more horsepower to run faster applications and 4K graphics.
This cheap but capable $300 budget desktop PC will outperform any laptop in the same price range.
This budget gaming PC might cost only $500 to build, but it'll deliver excellent performance in any PC game you throw at it.
Both Intel and Microsoft are betting that Project Alloy, the new "merged reality" headset that will be free to whoever wants it, will be the next big thing for PCs.
HP said it would return to the high-end gaming PC market with a bang, and it sure has with fully loaded Omen PCs.
The Alpha R2 is an updated version that packs in a ton more performance. Unfortunately, this new gen isn’t nearly as affordable as the original was.
Dell's original "mini-PC that could" no longer can, as the Alienware X51 heads into retirement.
Australia is being hit with price hike of hundreds of dollars. It's not as bad as the ridiculous 241% increase that Dell foisted upon us recently, but we're a bit sick of it. Is the Thinkcentre X1 still worth buying though?
What's next for Microsoft's hardware efforts? If recent reports are to believed, it looks like an all-in-one desktop is on the way,
It might not be the one gaming tower to rule them all, but with a 10-core CPU, two Nvidia GTX 1080 cards in SLI, and slick custom liquid-cooling, the Aventum 3 is still an impressive display of might.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel's revenue soars with help from the PC group
- Consumer PCs: Ailing, but not dead yet
- Meet Pixel, a gorgeous, much-needed visual overhaul for Raspberry Pi's main distro
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior CISCO Network EngineerQLD
- TPICT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- FTData ScientistSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCWintel EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CC.Net Developer - AzureNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC