It might not be the one gaming tower to rule them all, but with a 10-core CPU, two Nvidia GTX 1080 cards in SLI, and slick custom liquid-cooling, the Aventum 3 is still an impressive display of might.
Can AMD's A10-7860K APU power effective, yet affordable e-sports gaming PCs? Yes—though it'll take tinkering with settings.
Alienware's Radeon RX 480-powered backpack PC may look like something out of a cyberpunk dystopia, but it's a practical solution to one of VR's biggest problems: Being tethered to a computer.
There were two major themes at this year's Computex: VR and case mods. Here are the best we saw.
The Steam Machine is an interesting concept, but it's not the device PC gamers are looking for.
After last year's Computex, pundits proclaimed the PC to be dead. This year's proved that it's not just alive and kicking, but innovating like crazy.
The Raspberry Pi 3's subtle improvements add up to a major usability and performance upgrade.
Does it bother you that we’re heading toward a post-ownership computing world where we will have little control over our videos, music, software programs and devices? It does me.
The GeForce GTX 1080 will give you twice the performance of a Titan X for just $600
Samsung's Artik 10 developer board will compete with Raspberry Pi 3, but not on price.
Origin PC's custom micro-tower crams high-performance hardware into an impressively small amount of space.
How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
Hard drives, SSDs and even external drives are pretty reliable. However, in the unlikely event of a crash you'll need to know how to recover or delete your data, and hopefully not put your hands above your head and prepare for impact. Read on to find out how to recover data and delete corrupted files.
Acer is firing on all cylinders with its powerful new Predator gaming PCs, which can also provide the processing power for virtual reality headsets.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Alienware's sleek backpack PC is a dorky, but practical solution to a big VR problem
- Valve's Steam Machines aren't gaining steam, but they inspired wonderful creations
- Pausing on the PC death march
- Nvidia's monstrous new GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070 kick more ass than a Titan X
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCMS Exchange Support EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW