Professor Dr. Fritz Sennheiser founded the Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG in 1945.
AV Enthusiast Centre
So, you've finally splurged out on a brand-spanking HD home theatre to wow your friends with - along with any strangers who happen to pass by your house window. (Try not to stare as they press their noses forlornly to the glass. You'll only be encouraging them.)
Panasonic yesterday launched its 2010 home entertainment line-up in Melbourne. Australian Managing Director, Steve Rust, opened the event by discussing the company's aims for the year ahead.
We help you get a great deal on digital cameras, TVs and smartphones
Back in 2006, an entry-level Blu-ray player would set you back $1000 or more. Today, anything over $500 is considered pretty pricey. There has consequently never been a better time to buy a Blu-ray player (don’t you feel smart for waiting?)
NAMM is one of the biggest music trade shows around, showcasing everything from high-tech DJ equipment to the latest piano accordion fashions. Winter NAMM 2010 was held January 14 to 17 at the Anaheim Convention Center, California.
While there haven't been the same frenzied price drops and big bargain deals that the television market has enjoyed, there are still some good deals around if you're after a pair of headphones, an MP3 player or a digital radio this Christmas.
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nikon camera, a cheap mobile phone plan, a Canon Legria HF20 camcorder at a reduced price and a 46in Samsung LCD television with a free 22in LCD!
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
After you're lucky enough to pull together the moola to buy the components of a great home theater, you know you'll want to demonstrate its finer points to your buddies.
Bath robes, gift hampers, chocolates, slippers, Sex & the City box sets -- if you've bought all these things for your mum on previous Mother's Days, you're probably running out of conventional gift ideas. But there's no reason to panic just yet. There are still plenty of interesting presents out there; you just have to be willing to think outside the box. In the following slideshow, we highlight some products that most mums will be sure to love -- even though they aren't on her current wish-list.
We've rounded up camcorders for every type of mum: from technophobes to soccer moms
Panasonic launches new high-definition televisions, including the Panasonic Z1 -- a Full HD TV with wireless streaming
Freeview, the television industry body publicising the move to free-to-air digital television, has released information on products it has certified the compatibility of at a launch at Dick Smith in the Sydney CBD on Monday.
New Sennheiser HD 218, HD 228 and HD 238 headphones offer good sound for relatively low prices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW