If you're in Australia, you've got maybe half a dozen big brands to choose a 3D TV from. We've looked at a whole stack -- here's our list of every Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp or Toshiba 3D TV we've reviewed this year.
AV Enthusiast Centre - Roundups
If you want to watch 3D movies on your new TV, you'll need a 3D Blu-ray player. We've rounded up every single 3D Blu-ray player available in Australia that we've reviewed.
If you've got a big LCD or plasma TV, it would be a shame not to spoil it with some high quality Full HD Blu-ray movies... and for that, you need a Blu-ray player. We've picked out what we think are the best Blu-ray players in Australia so far this y...
If you're a 3D junkie, but haven't picked out a TV yet, you're spoilt for choice. Each manufacturer has at least a dozen choices to pick from -- but don't worry. We've rounded up what we think are the five best 3D TVs available in Australia so far in...
If you're buying a TV, there are a lot to choose from. Of all the TVs we've looked at in the last seven months, we've taken the liberty of picking out five that stand out the most in terms of quality, value or design. This is our top TVs roundup for ...
From what we're seeing so far, 2011's TVs are focusing on 'smart' features like Web access and video-on-demand. We've been impressed with what's on offer from the big brands like Sony, Samsung, LG and Panasonic -- but read these reviews for our hands...
2011 is looking so far like it will have some pretty impressive plasma televisions on offer. We've previewed the best plasma TVs coming out soon from major brands like LG, Panasonic and Samsung.
If you're looking for a new LED TV this year you're spoilt for choice -- there are great models available from a range of manufacturers. We've put together a list of some of the stand-out LED TVs that will be available in 2011.
2011 is promising some pretty impressive televisions, with a huge range of inbuilt features. There are some pretty cool improvements over last year's sets -- passive 3D (like at the movies), streaming Internet TV channels and a whole swathe of pictur...
Samsung's range of TVs spans everything from small, basic screens to massive multimedia powerhouses. In the last year we've had a few particular favourites — have a read through and you'll see why we're keen to try out Samsung's 2011 TVs.
Sennheiser headphones may be a bit more expensive than the competition, but for some models we think it's worth it. Here's a short list of the best Sennheiser headphones we've looked at, including recipients of our Editor's Choice awards.
We've put together a list of what we think are the best Sennheiser headphones you can buy -- for people after portable, gaming and serious hi-fi models.
Sennheiser is one of the world's leading headphone brands. Whether it's hi-fi, PC/gaming or portable listening the company has a huge range of products on offer. We've taken a look at a fair few of them -- here's every Sennheiser headphone review we'...
Sony's latest BRAVIA LCD TVs are packed full of nifty features. They're able to access a whole swathe of IPTV features -- namely Sony Internet TV and BRAVIA Internet Video -- and picture quality looks to be impressive on the higher-end models as well...
Panasonic's Blu-ray players may not have the same diverse feature-set [[artnid:380360|as Sony's]], but they're still great at playing Blu-ray and DVD movies. Panasonic also makes an excellent range of Blu-ray digital TV recorders with internal hard d...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- TPAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Application DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW