The ever-canny Kogan Technologies has jumped on the Julia Gillard bandwagon with the release of a new HD TV: the JULIA32. The Kogan JULAI32 is a 32-inch Full HD television boasting two HDMI outputs, a USB port capable of playing movie files and a str...
AV Enthusiast Centre - News
Apple on Tuesday introduced an even smaller version of the Mac mini, with an HDMI port, an SD card reader, and more graphics and processing power. The new Mac mini is only 1.4-inches tall and rocks a unibody aluminium enclosure, making it a potential...
Samsung Semiconductor Monday introduced a handful of new hard disks and optical drives, including a 3.5-inch desktop PC drive which it bills as the world's fastest Blu-ray drive on the market.
Sony's plans for 3D entertainment begin coming together on Thursday as the company kicks off sales of 3D televisions and begins offering 3D games for its PlayStation 3 console.
Chinese PC maker Lenovo Group will soon release a small home-entertainment PC based on a Nano processor from Via Technologies -- the company's second computer model based on the chip.
Boinx Software has released FotoMagico 3.5, which sees the debut of plug-ins for Apple Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Motion and Adobe After Effects. The company says that the native plug-in integration allows editors and motion graphic artists to...
The announcement of the newest iPhone is (supposedly) just around the corner, and San Mateo County courts have just now decided to go forward with the Gizmodo-iPhone-prototype investigation.
During World War II, Britain's brightest minds routinely decoded encrypted German military messages, an effort believed to have significantly shortened the war and saved the country further devastation.
Sony Australia has unveiled a new range of 3D-capable products at an exclusive event held in the Rose Bay area of Sydney. The invitees were treated to a hands-on preview of Sony’s 2010 3D entertainment line-up, including Bravia 3D TVs, 3D Blu-ray pla...
Hitachi LG Data Storage Korea is presenting a first-of-its-kind product at Computex this week, an Blu-ray Disc optical drive that combines a solid-state drive.
NEC has released the SpectraView Reference 241, the first model in a new range for creative pros. The company says that for maximum image quality and stability, the new model features a hardware-calibratable, wide-format LC display that offers 10-bit...
Apple's success in mobile devices like the iPhone and iPad could spill over into the TV segment if the company decides to make a push for devices with larger screens, analysts said on Friday.
Could the next Apple TV be right around the corner? According to a tip that Engadget received, the next Apple TV is a "doozy." Apple's new set-top box is apparently rumored to have been in the works for longer than Google TV.
The Nine Network is using Ericsson technology to run the behind-the-scenes 3D video processing at tonight’s State of Origin match. The 3D broadcast is a world first on free-to-air TV, and Nine has chosen Ericsson for its experience in the still-devel...
The 3D TV era starts tonight with the broadcast of the Socceroos' farewell football match against the New Zealand All Whites.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC