The ABC's iView catch-up television service is now available on Sony's Internet-connected BRAVIA televisions and Blu-ray players.
AV Enthusiast Centre
Panasonic will next week unveil a camcorder for consumers that is capable of recording images in 3D.
Face it, consumer loath digital rights management restrictions on content. Here are six ways the latest Hollywood DRM scheme, Ultraviolet, can suck less.
The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE), a group of 58 Hollywood studios and technology companies, is pinning its hopes for the future of entertainment on UltraViolet, an online digital locker that would allow you to buy a movie once, and ...
Sharp recently announced that it will be the first Blu-ray disc maker to launch a recordable triple layer Blu-ray format with 100GB of storage capacity--twice the capacity of current Blu-ray discs.
Samsung Electronics has launched its latest high-end TV, the Series 9 - a $10,000 55in panel which is a mere 7.98mm thick. The new Series 9 also supports 3D viewing and has a full colour touch-screen remote control.
ATLANTA -- The development of "smart TVs" is also leading, not surprisingly, to the creation of a smart remote as well, thanks to <a Intel.
A leading Australian vision research group has weighed in on the 3D TV health debate, stating that 3D television is unlikely to cause a negative effect if viewed under normal conditions.
Samsung Electronics, one of the world's largest electronics makers, on Wednesday forecast record operating profit for the second quarter of 2010 on strong sales.
Could HDMI's days be numbered? It could be, if a new a new audio/video (A/V) cable standard developed by four tech companies catches on.
Las Vegas -- If you didn't realize how pervasive video technology research is at Cisco Systems, consider these product previews offered up by Marthin De Beer, senior vice president of emerging technologies, in an interview with Computerworld at Cisco...
The English and US football teams found the World Cup a struggle but can the Internet itself hold up under the huge traffic demands imposed by the first ever 'online' tournament?
The Blu-ray Disc Association is stepping away from movie distribution with the latest Blu-ray format, instead focusing on data backup and recording of high-definition broadcast content, the association said on Wednesday.
NEC Australia announced today that 99.9 per cent of Australia's digital television transmissions would be powered by the company.
The ever-canny Kogan Technologies has jumped on the Julia Gillard bandwagon with the release of a new HD TV: the JULIA32. The Kogan JULAI32 is a 32-inch Full HD television boasting two HDMI outputs, a USB port capable of playing movie files and a str...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
- Pioneer creates 'Sound Wing' thin-speaker soundbar and speakers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW