Panasonic unveiled its first two consumer camcorders capable of recording video in 3D on Wednesday.
AV Enthusiast Centre
The ABC's iView catch-up television service is now available on Sony's Internet-connected BRAVIA televisions and Blu-ray players.
Panasonic will next week unveil a camcorder for consumers that is capable of recording images in 3D.
Face it, consumer loath digital rights management restrictions on content. Here are six ways the latest Hollywood DRM scheme, Ultraviolet, can suck less.
The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE), a group of 58 Hollywood studios and technology companies, is pinning its hopes for the future of entertainment on UltraViolet, an online digital locker that would allow you to buy a movie once, and ...
Sharp recently announced that it will be the first Blu-ray disc maker to launch a recordable triple layer Blu-ray format with 100GB of storage capacity--twice the capacity of current Blu-ray discs.
Samsung Electronics has launched its latest high-end TV, the Series 9 - a $10,000 55in panel which is a mere 7.98mm thick. The new Series 9 also supports 3D viewing and has a full colour touch-screen remote control.
ATLANTA -- The development of "smart TVs" is also leading, not surprisingly, to the creation of a smart remote as well, thanks to <a Intel.
A leading Australian vision research group has weighed in on the 3D TV health debate, stating that 3D television is unlikely to cause a negative effect if viewed under normal conditions.
Samsung Electronics, one of the world's largest electronics makers, on Wednesday forecast record operating profit for the second quarter of 2010 on strong sales.
Could HDMI's days be numbered? It could be, if a new a new audio/video (A/V) cable standard developed by four tech companies catches on.
Las Vegas -- If you didn't realize how pervasive video technology research is at Cisco Systems, consider these product previews offered up by Marthin De Beer, senior vice president of emerging technologies, in an interview with Computerworld at Cisco...
The English and US football teams found the World Cup a struggle but can the Internet itself hold up under the huge traffic demands imposed by the first ever 'online' tournament?
The Blu-ray Disc Association is stepping away from movie distribution with the latest Blu-ray format, instead focusing on data backup and recording of high-definition broadcast content, the association said on Wednesday.
NEC Australia announced today that 99.9 per cent of Australia's digital television transmissions would be powered by the company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT