Panasonic unveiled its first two consumer camcorders capable of recording video in 3D on Wednesday.
AV Enthusiast Centre - News
The ABC's iView catch-up television service is now available on Sony's Internet-connected BRAVIA televisions and Blu-ray players.
Panasonic will next week unveil a camcorder for consumers that is capable of recording images in 3D.
Face it, consumer loath digital rights management restrictions on content. Here are six ways the latest Hollywood DRM scheme, Ultraviolet, can suck less.
The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE), a group of 58 Hollywood studios and technology companies, is pinning its hopes for the future of entertainment on UltraViolet, an online digital locker that would allow you to buy a movie once, and ...
Sharp recently announced that it will be the first Blu-ray disc maker to launch a recordable triple layer Blu-ray format with 100GB of storage capacity--twice the capacity of current Blu-ray discs.
Samsung Electronics has launched its latest high-end TV, the Series 9 - a $10,000 55in panel which is a mere 7.98mm thick. The new Series 9 also supports 3D viewing and has a full colour touch-screen remote control.
ATLANTA -- The development of "smart TVs" is also leading, not surprisingly, to the creation of a smart remote as well, thanks to <a Intel.
A leading Australian vision research group has weighed in on the 3D TV health debate, stating that 3D television is unlikely to cause a negative effect if viewed under normal conditions.
Samsung Electronics, one of the world's largest electronics makers, on Wednesday forecast record operating profit for the second quarter of 2010 on strong sales.
Could HDMI's days be numbered? It could be, if a new a new audio/video (A/V) cable standard developed by four tech companies catches on.
Las Vegas -- If you didn't realize how pervasive video technology research is at Cisco Systems, consider these product previews offered up by Marthin De Beer, senior vice president of emerging technologies, in an interview with Computerworld at Cisco...
The English and US football teams found the World Cup a struggle but can the Internet itself hold up under the huge traffic demands imposed by the first ever 'online' tournament?
The Blu-ray Disc Association is stepping away from movie distribution with the latest Blu-ray format, instead focusing on data backup and recording of high-definition broadcast content, the association said on Wednesday.
NEC Australia announced today that 99.9 per cent of Australia's digital television transmissions would be powered by the company.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD