Sharp is thinking big with its newest round of HDTVs, led by a whopping 70-inch LED back-lit HDTV.
AV Enthusiast Centre
In what may turn out to be a sneak peek of CES 2011 HDTV trends, LG announced the newest entry to their 2011 HDTV lineup--and it's a 3D TV that doesn't use the heavy, expensive active-shutter 3D glasses.
Apple today added the Beatles' catalog to its iTunes online music store, making it the first to sell digital downloads of the Fab Four's tracks.
If Barnes & Noble is bringing colour to the Nook e-reader, the company itself spilled the beans. Rumors of a 7-inch Android tablet dubbed Nook Color surfaced last week, and this weekend the device was spotted in the wild. Sort of.
In a bid to set itself apart from the smartphone competition, Lumigon, a small Danish manufacturer that has never launched a product, is aiming to ship this quarter an Android-based phone with amplification technology from Bang & Olufsen and an FM tr...
While Apple’s back was turned prepping for its October 20th Keynote, one hacker going by the handle p0sixninja decided to put the Greenpois0n jailbreak to the test and officially jailbreak the new Apple TV. P0sixninja, aka Joshua Hill, used a as-yet ...
Well, that didn't take long! Earlier this week,GeekTech reported that the new Apple TV can officially be hacked, and already an app has been tested on the device. A small software company named Nito TV posted an image onits Twitter feed displaying t...
Cisco is set to launch three new Flip pocket camcorders at the end of the month - an 8GB and a 4GB Flip Ultra HD and an 8GB Flip Mino HD. All three will come with image stabilisation and updated FlipShare editing software.
Foxtel and Microsoft have today announced more details of a new service that will provide Xbox 360 users with access to live and on-demand Foxtel TV via their consoles. The new service will be launched at the start of November.
The first three Australian internet service providers (ISPs) to sign up to Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) service FetchTV now face increased competition in the form of Apple's newly revamped Apple TV service.
Thinking about grabbing one of Sony's new Google TV-powered high-definition television sets for the holidays? The electronics maker recently unveiled its first round of Google TV products including four HDTVs ranging from 24- to 46-inch screen sizes...
Like the idea of Google TV, with its web browsing, applications and powerful search, but don't want another box sitting around your TV? Then you'll love the new HDTVs Sony unveiled at a press event in New York today. They incorporate the same Google ...
YouTube today announced a partnership with Sydney Opera House and renowned conductor Michael Tilson Thomas to bring the YouTube Symphony Orchestra 2011 to Australia.
For more than three years now, Apple TV has been the one Apple product that buyers were uncertain about. Originally billed as an iPod for your TV, early versions carried a hefty price tag -- $299 initially -- and some annoyances, including synchroniz...
The economy isn't the only thing that goes through cycles. Hype, believe it or not, is cyclical, too, according to the analysts at Gartner, who today released their 2010 Hype Cycle report. Technologies closing in on the "Peak of Inflated Expectations...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW