Sony Australia today announced the release of two new Blu-ray disc players: the BDP-S350 and the BDP-S550. Both models will offer complete access to the advanced features of Blu-ray media, including Bonus View and BD-Live.
AV Enthusiast Centre
Sony Thursday announced its HDV compact camcorder for professional creatives, the HVR-Z5E, as well as the memory recording unit, the HVR-MRC1K. The camcorder features a new fixed 'G Lens' system, native progressive recording capabilities, increased s...
Sony Creative Software has released two updates for its Vegas Pro video editing software. The 8.0c and 8.1 versions have the same functionality, with the former adding some new features to the program and the latter being the first 64-bit version of ...
Sony has developed next-generation prototype speakers that hang from a ceiling or come with an entire home audio system built-into the base, utilising the same technology in its distinctive Sountina .
Sharp is presenting an environmentally friendly way to watch television at this year's IFA electronics show in Berlin.
More and more consumer electronics products come equipped with DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certification -- at the IFA electronics show new TV's, home theater systems, and computers all come with the DLNA stamp.
Toshiba is planning to bring the powerful Cell processor into consumer electronics and launch a TV based on the chip in the second half of 2009, it said Friday at the IFA electronics show in Berlin.
Toshiba promoted its two technologies, Extended Detail Enhancement (XDE) and Resolution+, for turning standard definition content into high definition, at the IFA electronics show on Thursday.
Pushing new boundaries in LCD (liquid crystal display) TV size, Sony will launch later this year a set that's considerably thinner than others on the market, it said at the IFA electronics show in Berlin on Thursday.
Philips has introduced a technology called LED LUX, which promises black levels that rival the best plasma sets, at the IFA electronics show on Thursday.
Sharp has developed a new range of LCD (liquid crystal display) TVs that are thinner and have larger screens than its previous thinnest televisions.
Philips launched the CinemaOne for people who want a compact home theater, at the IFA electronics show on Thursday.
Sony will expand sales of its 11-inch OLED (organic light emitting diode) television to Europe in 2009, according to a Japanese press report.
Over the next two weeks the victories and defeats of athletes at the 2008 Olympic Games will decide much of how the event will be remembered. But going into the competition, there is already one notable first: it is the first Olympics that will be pr...
Sharp is showcasing its upcoming range of environmentally conscious consumer electronics at the Hokkaido Tokayo G8 Summit, including an LCD TV which uses a quarter of the power of a conventional CRT TV.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW