A new version of the portable DJ system Pacemaker will be cheaper and easier to use than its predecessor, and bring the product to the masses, said Swedish company Tonium on Tuesday.
AV Enthusiast Centre
High-definition camcorders may be the trend du jour, but Sony's the latest company to hoping that megazoom models will gain marquee status, too.
LG Display is on the verge of beginning commercial production of a 15-inch OLED (organic light emitting diode) panel that's suitable for use in televisions and laptop computers, the company said Wednesday.
At the Consumer Electronics Show Wednesday, LG introduced two Blu-ray players that offer access to on-demand streaming content from Netflix, CinemaNow, and YouTube. LG also took the wraps off three new Blu-ray Disc Home Theater Systems.
LG Wednesday unveiled its newest lineup of HDTVs at CES, many of which include features designed to improve the clarity of fast-moving scenes and and stream online video straight to your TV.
Netgear Wednesday introduced a digital media player with a built-in 500GB hard drive and support for HD video.
Solid-state disks, hard-disk drive replacements filled with flash memory chips, have become popular in the laptop computing space and now they're expanding to other markets. At this week's International Consumer Electronics Show, Samsung Electronics ...
The tech-world's epicenter shifts to Las Vegas this week as the 2009 International Consumer Electronics Show kicks off. Over the next week expect a parade of shiny, tiny, and wireless gadgets from CES exhibitors -including a 3G watch-phone from LG El...
JVC is joining the race to thinner flat-panel TV and will unveil at this week's International Consumer Electronics Show a prototype 32-inch television that's just 7-millimeters thick.
Back before Thanksgiving I predicted that Blu-ray sales would suffer during the holiday season due to the high cost of both the player and HDTVs combined with the current economic recession, among other reasons. But after seeing the report from the ...
It's not just televisions that are slimming down for this week's International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Samsung, which has already said it plans to unveil a 7-millimeter thick TV at the show, will also be taking the wraps off a new Blu...
Intel has ported Adobe Systems' Flash software technology to work with its processors used in consumer electronics such as set-top boxes and high-definition TVs, Intel said Monday.
Samsung Electronics plans to unveil a flat-panel TV that's as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at this week's International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, it said Sunday.
LG Electronics on Tuesday announced it was bringing video-on-demand to its Blu-ray Disc players through streaming video deals it has inked with major Web sites.
Today Sony unveiled the HDR-FX1000: a new HDV Handycam aimed at the prosumer and high-end consumer markets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
- Pioneer creates 'Sound Wing' thin-speaker soundbar and speakers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT