Sydney has become the fifth state capital in Australia to commence digital radio broadcasts
AV Enthusiast Centre
LG Electronics has announced the launch of its LH50 LCD television, which uses a 200Hz refresh rate for high quality motion handling.
We don't know about you, but we've always wanted to play the part of a James Bond villain. Or, at least have the cool swag that comes with being megalomaniacal. All we'd need right now is US$20,000 ($AU25,290) to buy this <a href="http://www.intuifac...
Anyone familiar with LCD HDTVs expects their prices to decrease, and for TVs from established companies to cost more than models from upstarts like Insignia and Vizio -- but no one expects the top-shelf brands to come down in price faster than the va...
American company Verizon Communications wants to give customers of its FiOS TV service a choice of how to buy and view video, while the carrier focuses on how to keep that customer watching the screen and using information about them to sell targeted...
BOSTON -- Cisco Systems Inc. CTO Padmasree Warrior today stressed the importance of video and collaboration technologies to the networking giant, as well as its customers.
During a day full of new innovations, James Cameron took the stage at Ubisoft's media briefing and gave a lengthy speech about his upcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Cameron seemed confident about the film and game adaptation, citing that most film to game...
Asus today released its new M4A78-HTPC Series motherboards that are developed specifically for use in Home Theatre Personal Computers (HTPCs). According to a press release, the M4A78-HTPC Series motherboards are based on the AMD 780G chipset, which i...
Microsoft's Xbox 360 is suiting up to become an all-encompassing entertainment center. British broadcaster Sky has announced a deal between Sky and Microsoft that will bring live television programs such as sports, TV shows and movies to UK and Irish...
The next generation of High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) cables are going to give your HDTV a boost with a maximum 100Mb-per-second Internet connection, audio upstream capability and HD images at four times the resolution of 1080p.
Researchers at Japan's public broadcaster, NHK (Nippon Hoso Kyokai), have developed a flexible OLED (organic LED) display that's 5.8-inches in size and can display moving images in color.
Microsoft is adding Netflix to the list of content providers in its Windows Media Center feature for Vista PCs as part of the company's drive to give people more entertainment options on their computers.
LG Display says it has built the world's thinnest 42- and 47-inch LCD TV displays. The two new panels measure just 5.9mm (0.23 inch) thick, making them a millimeter slimmer than JVC's 7mm 32-inch TV prototype introduced last January.
Headroom Corporation has released two new products aimed at home audio enthusiasts that use technology from its flagship headphone amplifiers but are cheaper.
Toshiba has accused Imation and a number of other firms that manufacture and distribute recordable DVDs of infringing its copyright.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia