Sony is readying itself to roll out an update to current PlayStation 3 games console owners to allow them to take advantage of the new Full HD 3D TVs and 3D programming that are about to launch.
AV Enthusiast Centre
With the introduction of TiVo Premiere, the DVR maker has a shot at staying relevant as Internet video grows.
China Unicom, the only mobile network operator selling iPhones in China, is in talks with Apple to sell a version of the popular smartphone with Wi-Fi, something the companies could not do previously due to government regulations.
Tivo on Tuesday took a step forward in marrying TV with the Web, introducing a new set-top box that will bring cable programming and streaming content from the Internet to TV screens.
Ruslan Kogan, founder and director of Kogan Technologies, yesterday announced a price drop across his company’s consumer electronics range. The announcement was made at Kickstart Forum 2010 Queensland, where key journalists and vendors meet to discus...
The cost of 3D television technology is increasing even before 3D TVs hit our shores, with reports that the glasses needed to take advantage of the new technology could cost $150 a pair.
Sony has announced it will launch its Internet protocol TV (IPTV) platform, BRAVIA Internet Video, in March with the release of its 2010 LCD television range. The company also announced its first 3D-capable televisions, which will be available in Aus...
Flash memory maker SanDisk released its highest ever capacity SD memory card this Monday. The new SanDisk Ultra SDXC has a massive 64GB capacity, and although not the first SD card to boast such high-capacities, the company claims that its new card i...
New research reveals half of Aussie men have cried over a song.
Ericsson is showing off a prototype of its Android-based IPTV Remote, which allows users to control TVs throughout their homes, as well as heating systems. The prototype has a 10-inch touchscreen, a forward-facing camera and speakers and could also b...
Sony took a lead in pushing 3D movies to homes, announcing on Wednesday a new Blu-ray Disc player and upgrades to existing players so that they will be able to show high-definition 3D movies too.
Sharp and Samsung have put nearly three years of battling over LCD panel and module patents behind them with a deal that ends all ongoing patent infringement disputes, they said Monday.
Sharp saw sales drop 12 percent in the nine months to December as competition increased in the LCD panel and television markets, it said Wednesday.
Sunny Ocean Studios is announcing its contender in the glasses-free 3D television battle. While similar glasses-free 3D TVs shown at CES had flexible yet limited viewing angles (around 8 or 9 viewing angles), Sunny Ocean Studios is promising that it...
Samsung has announced that it is starting mass production of 3D-capable LCD and LED television panels. The panels will be produced in 40, 46 and 55in sizes with both LED and regular CCFL backlighting. Active shutter glasses technology will be respons...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
- Pioneer creates 'Sound Wing' thin-speaker soundbar and speakers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC