We're already in the second generation of in-home 3D, but you're forgiven if you feel nervous about making the plunge just yet. Spending $2000 or so on a 3D TV set, a few pairs of glasses, and a 3D-capable camera or camcorder still seems like a risky...
AV Enthusiast Centre - Guides
If you buy a brand new TV these days, chances are if it's anything more than a bargain model it will be able to play some form of 3D video. Almost all mid-range and high-end TVs from brands like Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp and Toshiba support...
Sony’s range of BRAVIA LCD and LED TVs includes a huge variety of features, screen sizes, and diferent designs. You can spend under $1000 and get a small LCD TV, or up to almost $5000 for a huge, fully-featured and attractive LED TV. All of Sony’s TV...
From the moment you decide to buy a new HDTV, you face a series of potential pitfalls that can set you back in your quest to choose a television and enjoy it. Problems can crop up throughout the process, whether you're just beginning to determine whi...
Sennheiser makes a huge range of headphones in all shapes, sizes and prices. If you're looking for a cheap pair of ear-buds or some [[artnid:276879|$2500 over-the-ear headphones]], there are Sennheiser models that should suit you.
Korean LCD, LED and plasma TV manufacturer Samsung makes an entire range of TVs, from small-screen cheap TVs to huge plasma and LED TV behemoths, as well as 3D TVs. You can buy one for as little as a few hundred dollars, all the way up to $10,000.
It's time to buy a new TV; the old one has finally packed it in, but when you go to the store there are so many choices and it's hard to know what to get. This guide will show you what to look out for so that you take home the TV that's right for you...
3D television is the Next Big Thing -- at least if you believe television manufacturers like Samsung, Sony and Panasonic, which are bringing a range of 3D TVs to market in coming months. Not all 3D televisions are equal though, with manufacturers rel...
Everyone has had the experience of staring at the back of a machine, device, or gadget, scratching their head, gazing in bewilderment at some unfamiliar cable port.
Digital radio is the next evolution of radio broadcasting. It offers better sound and signal quality compared to existing analog radio services, but you will need special equipment to receive digital radio transmissions.
Sit back in your leather lounge and enjoy your new LCD TV.
Sit back in your leather lounge and enjoy your new plasma TV.
Do you love your music? Do you like to listen to your tunes at top quality? Whether you want to turn the music up loud without disturbing others around you, or you want to get the most out of your new MP3 player, this buying guide for Hi-Fi headphone...
Home and business projectors are not the same. Find out how they differ from each other.
Move over VHS. The time has well and truly arrived for hard disk drive recorders.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTHealth Software Support Consultant - Permanent - North RydeNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW