Across Samsung’s entire television and audio range was one clear trend. Televisions, computer monitors, sound bars and even sound systems from Samsung will all curve on the basis of improved performance.
AV Enthusiast Centre - Features
If you're buying a 3D TV, you may as well have some good 3D movies to show on it. We've watched quite a few 3D movies since the format's debut last year, and these ten are our top picks. They all boast great Full HD image quality and good 3D effects ...
If you're looking to buy a new LED TV for 2011, the big brands -- Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic and others -- all have plenty of models you can choose from. All of these TVs have different features on offer, different prices and different pictures, bu...
At a recent event in Singapore we got the chance to sit down with the Samsung Smart TV service that's going to be a major part of Samsung's 2011 plasma and LED TV line-up. It's an evolution of last year's Internet@TV Web feature-set, and there are so...
At CES 2011, Samsung unveiled over 40 new LED, LCD and plasma TVs. We've cherry-picked the coolest models and accessories and taken a closer look.
My pockets are stuffed full of business cards from people I do not remember meeting, my head is thumping like a flamenco dancer, there's margarita salt on my laptop, and I can't seem to locate my pants. That can mean only one thing: I just returned f...
Whether they were big or small, LED or plasma, all the HDTVs on the CES 2011 show floor had one thing in common--they took the best that came out of last year, and added several slight, but significant, improvements.
Samsung has beefed up its connected TV platform considerably as it faces threats from Google, Roku and its fellow television vendors.
Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
Rumor has it that Microsoft will launch a barebones version of Windows for TV set-top boxes at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Sony is experimenting with exclusive features embedded into its iTunes movies, PaidContent reports, slowly paving the way for the day when DVDs will be no more. In the iTunes version of The Other Guys users can search through the script of the movie ...
Microsoft will reportedly announce a new Windows-based US$200 set-top box using Windows Media Center as its primary interface, according to the Seattle Times.
With Christmas just around the corner, many stores are beginning to slash the prices of their home entertainment products from brands like Samsung, LG, Pioneer, Sharp and Sony. If you're looking for a new HD TV, Blu-ray player, home entertainment sys...
The ioSafe Solo Pro is an ultra-rugged external hard drive that offers serious disaster protection from fires and flooding. Equipped with DataCast fire safe insulation, it is guaranteed to protect your data in the event of a house fire. This week, we...
Whether you're an audiophile or just interested in good entertainment options, we have compiled a slideshow of some of the top brands in the world -- some of which you have probably never heard of.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Samsung is giving away free 3D glasses
- HTC joins with Beats By Dr. Dre
- Universal 3D glasses coming in 2012
- JB Hi-Fi three hour sale cuts prices on Apple Macs, TVs and cameras
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle) 161012/SSA/623Asia
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW