Ever wanted to see what happens in the garage? What the team eats and drinks? What they look like when they're chilling between races? Good Gear Guide goes the hard yards to find out
All eyes might be on the big new cars, swept-back front wings, massive rear tyres, neck muscle definition of the drivers, but absolutely nobody is paying any attention to one of the most prominent parts of pit lane...
It's day one of the first Grand Prix of the 2017 season. We did the first Pit Lane tour and took a bunch of pictures.
Surviving SXSW without Uber and Lyft had its hiccups, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.
It's been a year since the U.S. Army began researching the use of a British-built hoverbike as an autonomous delivery drone for battlefields, and it recently showed off its progress.
Intel is absorbing its autonomous driving partner, Mobileye, as the chip maker takes on Nvidia and others for the future of self-driving cars.
The test system, known as DevLoop, is located in the Nevada desert and built by LA-based company Hyperloop One, which hopes to begin testing the apparatus this year.
Intel is leading the push toward 5G networking because as more devices connect, we're all going to need more bandwidth. At Mobile World Congress, it showed use cases from smart homes to VR to self-driving cars.
The car maker showed off some of its personal mobility prototypes at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
The road to develop self-driving cars might be paved with lawsuits. Waymo, a spin-off from Google's self-driving car initiative, is suing Uber for allegedly stealing its trade secrets.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lessons from SXSW: Life without Uber is mostly fine
- US Army shows off its 'hoverbike' delivery drone
- Intel buys Mobileye for $15 billion to challenge Nvidia for the future of self-driving cars
- First full-scale Hyperloop system is almost ready for takeoff
- Intel showed how 5G networking will power VR and self-driving cars
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Mortgage SolutionNSW
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- FTInfrastructure Analyst - Storage & Backup SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Java - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTQA LeadNSW
- FTSolution Architect (e-Health)NSW
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTCCTV Sales & SupportNSW
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- CCBenefits/Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- CCMicrostrategy DeveloperVIC
- FTDeployment Manager | ContractVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA