As technology and communications begin to converge, the focus is increasingly placed upon multifunction devices, such as the modern smartphone.
Asus Centre - Guides
Are you one of the many thousands of people who are predicted to buy a notebook (laptop) this year? If yes, then this PC World buying guide is for you.
Everyone needs a good monitor to get the most out of a PC. But which monitor you need depends on several factors - what applications you use, how much room you have on your desk, how much screen space you need to comfortably view your programs, and o...
The motherboard is one of the most important components in any PC, but few people are aware of what it actually does. This guide will give you the knowledge to make an informed decision.
Don't know which DVD writer is right for backing-up large volumes of office data or storing digital pics? This buying guide is for you.
This buying guide will explain to you the relevant sound card technology, specs and must-know facts, ensuring you make the right purchase decision.
The graphics card is a key performance component, especially in respect to 3D games. Read on to find out what you should look for.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus Shows Laptop Sharing Concept
- Asustek Eee PC, motherboard shipments hit by downturn
- Asus debuts S121 netbook with Windows 7 and 512GB SSD
- Asustek to unveil US$200 Eee PC netbook next year
- Windows 7 Eee PC demonstrated
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project EngineerACT
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane basedOther
- TPXamarin DeveloperQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC