Giphy wants to be the one-stop-shop for all your GIF-sharing needs. But how does the new Giphy Keys compare to other GIF-focused iOS keyboards?
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, in the office or in the wild.
2016 may still be young, but there’s already a whole crop of new amazing and inspirational beauty apps for your phone or tablet. Try these seven amazing beauty apps — from trending products to the best digital makeover — to get completely gorgeous, w...
The aftermath of a road accident can be one of the most stressful things you’ll experience, especially if false claims or conflicting opinions arise. A crash cam can help you deal with this by documenting the incident, but thanks to Uniden’s Crash Ca...
Angry Birds Go! is Rovio Entertainment’s first move away from the traditional style of its Angry Birds franchise (Bad Piggies aside). While its graphics and design are reminiscent of Mario Kart, the mobile racing game retains its Finnish developer’s ...
MOG was founded in June 2005 as a social network and blog for music, and it launched its own subscription-based music streaming Web service in December 2009, which was followed by a mobile app in July 2011. While it’s not new, it has grown in relevan...
Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is an endless runner which will take you to a hypnotic planet of colour and rainbows as you jump from platform to platform, collecting fairies and dashing stars for points, while gathering tears (or water drops; we can’t decide...
Todoist provides an outwardly simple to-do list service, with myriad advanced features available to its more organised (or obsessive) users. One of Todoist’s most irritating limitations has been the lack of a dedicated iPad app, forcing iPad users to...
Marco Arment's Instapaper has long been the go-to offering for readers who want to save web articles for later reading on an iOS device in their free time. Pocket, a free universal iOS app from Idea Shower, has emerged as a potent competitor.
Triage isn't meant to function as a full-featured email client. It's something else. Triage's focus is on helping you to pare down the untamed mass of your inbox as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Action Launcher Pro for Android is a clean and simple launcher with a few excellent features, including a sliding quick drawer for apps and a completely new take on folders and home screen widgets.
Real Racing 3 is a mobile racing game that's perfect for rev-heads, and it caters to users with different levels of gaming experience. While it's arguably not the most graphically impressive game, it's definitely attractive and it provides plenty of ...
Ridiculous Fishing, a universal app for iOS, is the story of a fisherman who is uniquely committed to piscine genocide: he riddles his catches with bullet holes.
Beat the Q is an Australian app that aims to streamline the procurement ritual of the morning coffee. You can use it to place an order and pay for it while you're en-route to your favourite café, and simply walk in to collect it without waiting in li...
While it may be compared to the likes of popular over-the-top (OTT) apps such as WhatsApp and Viber, Avocado takes mobile communication to a greater level by enabling you to not only send texts and photos, but also share lists and events in an app de...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Facebook gives Windows 10 a hug with new Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram apps
- Tinder Social alarms users by showing Facebook friends
- Microsoft Translator now translates text from images, increases language support
- Google search will soon show live TV listings
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW