Delivery Hero announced it has partnered with Samsung to make its app part of Samsung Wallet.
Trend Micro has launched free Heartbleed scanners for PC and Android devices.
Google has made it possible to access your Windows or Mac PC computer on your smartphone. Doing so requires two things: an Android smartphone and the Chrome browser.
Mozilla is on track to debut the new "Australis" user interface for Firefox next month after promoting the UI to its beta build last week.
McAfee has released a free version of its mobile security app.
Children now have their very own travel app for iOS devices.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has finally made its catch up TV service, iView, available on Android smartphones and tablets, but the service is currently only compatible with selected devices.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission claims there is a need for more stringent guidelines in the mobile gaming industry, following a review of the Google Play and Apple App Stores where over 340 apps were analysed.
Instagram is now available for Windows phones, some three years after the photo-sharing app's launch, the company announced Wednesday.
Buying Apple products from your iPad just got a whole lot easier. More than three years after Cupertino released an Apple Store app for the iPhone, the company has finally followed it up with an Apple Store app for iPad.
Facebook is hoping to gain a stronger foothold in the competitive mobile messaging space with an updated version of its Messenger app, which now lets people message each other even if they aren't Facebook friends.
Although Instagram users do not commonly turn to the site to find out what's happening in the world, CEO Kevin Systrom hopes that will change.
In October 2011, Brainshark lunged at the chance to offer a better viewing experience for PowerPoint presentations on iOS devices, and this week the company is declaring its SlideShark app a success.
Nike has released its companion app, the refreshed Nike+ Move, to the public a day earlier than expected. Exclusive to iPhone 5s owners, the Nike+ Move app uses the M7 coprocessor found in the iPhone 5s to gather information from the phone's compass ...
Twitter's Vine video sharing app and Instagram now share a useful feature: editing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Plex's new universal Windows app powers up media playback with key Windows 10 features
- Steam's mobile app finally lands on Windows Phones
- Google Fit is getting a visual overhaul with new widget and Android Wear faces
- Facebook, Google dominate list of top 15 mobile apps
- Snapchat's Discover feature gets magazine-style makeover
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD