The Bank of Melbourne has claimed a first by adding support for biometric technology within its mobile banking application.
If you have trouble recognising your rump from your tenderloin, you probably need the Meat Cuts app, which gives you a visual breakdown of the different parts of beef, lamb, veal, and goat. Yes, goat. (Our Mobile Editor, Tony Ibrahim loves goat.)
The 2014 World Cup has just wrapped up in Brazil and Argentina were not the only losers according to security vendor Trend Micro.
Coles customers now have another tap-and-go option when paying at the checkout with the introduction of Coles Mobile Wallet.
Fetch TV has launched a desktop application programmed to block all FIFA World Cup results for those of you unfortunate enough to miss out on the live action.
Delivery Hero announced it has partnered with Samsung to make its app part of Samsung Wallet.
Trend Micro has launched free Heartbleed scanners for PC and Android devices.
Google has made it possible to access your Windows or Mac PC computer on your smartphone. Doing so requires two things: an Android smartphone and the Chrome browser.
Mozilla is on track to debut the new "Australis" user interface for Firefox next month after promoting the UI to its beta build last week.
McAfee has released a free version of its mobile security app.
Children now have their very own travel app for iOS devices.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has finally made its catch up TV service, iView, available on Android smartphones and tablets, but the service is currently only compatible with selected devices.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission claims there is a need for more stringent guidelines in the mobile gaming industry, following a review of the Google Play and Apple App Stores where over 340 apps were analysed.
Instagram is now available for Windows phones, some three years after the photo-sharing app's launch, the company announced Wednesday.
Buying Apple products from your iPad just got a whole lot easier. More than three years after Cupertino released an Apple Store app for the iPhone, the company has finally followed it up with an Apple Store app for iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Translator now translates text from images, increases language support
- Google search will soon show live TV listings
- Facebook Messenger adds group voice calls
- YouTube dives into VR, live-streaming with 360 video
- Viber joins WhatsApp and Apple with end-to-end message encryption
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCProcurement and Categroy SpecialistWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW