Car service company Uber has partnered with music streaming service Spotify to allow playlists to be played in Uber taxis.
Android users in Melbourne’s CBD are the most at risk sector of the community for malware threats according to a report released by F-secure.
St George Bank has activated Touch ID login for its iOS mobile application following the successful implementation and trials of the biometric technology by subsidiary, Bank of Melbourne.
The Bank of Melbourne has claimed a first by adding support for biometric technology within its mobile banking application.
If you have trouble recognising your rump from your tenderloin, you probably need the Meat Cuts app, which gives you a visual breakdown of the different parts of beef, lamb, veal, and goat. Yes, goat. (Our Mobile Editor, Tony Ibrahim loves goat.)
The 2014 World Cup has just wrapped up in Brazil and Argentina were not the only losers according to security vendor Trend Micro.
Coles customers now have another tap-and-go option when paying at the checkout with the introduction of Coles Mobile Wallet.
Fetch TV has launched a desktop application programmed to block all FIFA World Cup results for those of you unfortunate enough to miss out on the live action.
Delivery Hero announced it has partnered with Samsung to make its app part of Samsung Wallet.
Trend Micro has launched free Heartbleed scanners for PC and Android devices.
Google has made it possible to access your Windows or Mac PC computer on your smartphone. Doing so requires two things: an Android smartphone and the Chrome browser.
Mozilla is on track to debut the new "Australis" user interface for Firefox next month after promoting the UI to its beta build last week.
McAfee has released a free version of its mobile security app.
Children now have their very own travel app for iOS devices.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has finally made its catch up TV service, iView, available on Android smartphones and tablets, but the service is currently only compatible with selected devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.