Audio Master Floating! is a pop-up, floating audio player for Android. As the name suggests, it’s a player that can appear over any app you are currently using, allowing you to listen to your music, or even to record voice, without leaving your curre...
Apps - Features
App switching can be one of the biggest hindrances to an enjoyable smartphone experience. The stock multitasking tray on Android can become cumbersome, and it’s also fairly limited in only showing the apps you have in the background. Swapps! change...
Calendars 5 for iPhone and iPad (App Store link), currently at version 5.2, is a very good upgrade to Readdle's venerable Calendars+ app. Though released prior to iOS 7, the new $7 app fits right in with the newest version of iOS.
Google gives all comers 15 gigabytes' worth of free storage across Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Plus Photos. Not a bad chunk of space just for having a heartbeat.
Your Apple ID is the login user name you use for Apple's iTunes, App Store, iMessage and FaceTime services, Apple Online Store, Support Forums, Genius Bar appointments, product registration and Developer account. What should you don it you forget it ...
Instagram has more than 130 million active users, but wading through all of that latte art to find the best of the best is no easy task.
The world's most popular collectable card game is back for its second romp on the iPad. Magic 2014 has you casting spells and summoning terrifying creatures against a colorful cast of adversaries, and you'll need to have your wits about you in order ...
Sideloading refers to the process that allows you to run apps on your Android phone that don't come from an official source like the Google Play Store: Most Android phones have this option disabled by default, but turning it on takes less time than o...
While iPhone users are often first to experience the latest games, Android users get apps that fully automate their phones and predict what they want to type next. Here are five apps that Android users can brag about to their iPhone-toting friends.
Send messages - text, audio and video - for free quickly and easily with this selection of essential messaging apps for the iPhone.
What platform games lack in high-end graphics, they more than make up for in smart and addictive gameplay. You'll need fast reflexes and more than a little brain power to conquer these mobile titles.
The Dropbox file-synchronisation service lets you access your files from anywhere, not just your computer, smartphone, and tablet, but also any Web browser. Here are five of our favourite ways to use it.
Let's face it: All the best apps come to iOS first. Even though Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world, it has to wait patiently for developers to port their wares over to it. We'd love to see some hot iOS-only apps join the...
We count down the 5 most expensive individual in-app items we've seen in iPhone apps and games.
Finding high-quality Android apps in the Google Play Store can be challenging, with 700,000 or so titles to choose from. Here are ten apps that you may not have stumbled across yet, all of which have impressed us in some way.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- WhatsApp finally launches video calling
- Google Play is cracking down on fake reviews and fraudulent install numbers
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
- New call-blocking apps in iOS 10 can stop spams and scams before they reach you
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTQA LeadNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCBenefits/Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- FTProject AnalystACT
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPTest AnalystNSW