First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
XYDownload EasyCapture 1.0
- Tabbed interface lets you take several screenshots, capture screen images in a variety of sizes and formats
- Not much in the way of graphics tools
A great tool for capturing screenshots.
Buy now (Selling at 5 stores)
EasyCapture lets you capture screen images in a variety of sizes and formats. This free program adds a few nifty extra functions, too.
To nab a screen with EasyCapture, you select the desired area type (full screen, region, window, and so on), move your cursor to select the area, and click. Thanks to a tabbed interface, you can take several screenshots in short order and deal with each at your leisure.
A smattering of graphics tools lets you perform simple tasks such as adjusting brightness and contrast; converting to greyscale; and adding text and simple included graphics such as lines, arrows, and word balloons.
You can save your work as .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .pcx, .png, and .tiff files.
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm could face SEC probe over Chinese bribery allegations
- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Zynga founder Mark Pincus gives up day-to-day duties
- FCC will seek input on latest net neutrality proposal
- Apple to Microsoft: Better late than never for Office on iPad
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.