Western Digital RE4 (WD2003FYYS) 2TB 3.5in internal hard drive
Western Digital's first 7,200rpm 2TB hard drive is power-hungry but faster than energy saving equivalents
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Akitio's combines two speedy technologies in blazing external SSD
- Intel claims storage supremacy with swift 3D XPoint Optane drives, 1-petabyte 3D NAND
- Intel's new super-fast SSDs feature 3D NAND
- Samsung begins shipping redonkulous 15.36TB SSD
- Seagate releases the first 2TB ultra-slim HDD
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW