Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
- Looks great and it shares a lot of similarities to the classic Assassin's Creed...
- ...but the gameplay is redundant, the camera is broken and the load times are excruciating.
With two stellar installments under its belt, Ubisoft has established Assassins Creed as a bona-fide franchise on the same level as Metal Gear and Halo. The downside of this is the inevitable flood of related products that hope to cash-in on the name recognition factor. Bloodlines, a spin-off title for the PSP, tries to live up to the high bar but it doesnt come quite close, resulting in a flawed experience whose greatest assest is that it doesnt completely sully the franchises reputation.
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Citrix's 900 job cuts seen as 'defensive' move
- Amazon returns to profit as holiday sales soar
- Uber passenger who alleged Delhi rape sues in US
- Microsoft said to invest in Android maker Cyanogen
- Google misses with Q4 sales and earnings
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.