First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
- Looks great and it shares a lot of similarities to the classic Assassin's Creed...
- ...but the gameplay is redundant, the camera is broken and the load times are excruciating.
With two stellar installments under its belt, Ubisoft has established Assassins Creed as a bona-fide franchise on the same level as Metal Gear and Halo. The downside of this is the inevitable flood of related products that hope to cash-in on the name recognition factor. Bloodlines, a spin-off title for the PSP, tries to live up to the high bar but it doesnt come quite close, resulting in a flawed experience whose greatest assest is that it doesnt completely sully the franchises reputation.
Buy now (Selling at 1 store)
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup RayV
- New Relic's analysis service goes live
- Hardware hackathon hopes for new ideas on 3D printers, robots
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sales news mixed ahead of earnings
- Microsoft acquires InMage to boost Azure Site Recovery
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.