First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
- Looks great and it shares a lot of similarities to the classic Assassin's Creed...
- ...but the gameplay is redundant, the camera is broken and the load times are excruciating.
With two stellar installments under its belt, Ubisoft has established Assassins Creed as a bona-fide franchise on the same level as Metal Gear and Halo. The downside of this is the inevitable flood of related products that hope to cash-in on the name recognition factor. Bloodlines, a spin-off title for the PSP, tries to live up to the high bar but it doesnt come quite close, resulting in a flawed experience whose greatest assest is that it doesnt completely sully the franchises reputation.
Buy now (Selling at 1 store)
Latest News Articles
- Toshiba Encore 2: it's bigger than the original, but is it actually a downgrade?
- MiPad: Xiaomi's first tablet reviewed
- Goodwill Industries investigates suspected payment card breach
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled
- Report: Apple's new iPhone 6 could have biggest initial production
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV