- Excellent voice acting, incredibly funny dialogue, stylish and explosive levels. Loads of interesting unlockables add some solid replay value. Captain Smiley and Star definitely deserve their own franchise.
- Practically no difficulty curve to speak of, some areas get lengthy and frustrating. Comic Jumper's overall gameplay is absolutely unforgiving in the later levels, especially with Cutie Cutie Kid Cupids.
Despite its charming comic book-inspired atmosphere and hilarious cast of characters, Comic Jumper's somewhat schizophrenic assortment of levels and unforgiving difficulty dampen an otherwise enjoyable experience.
Buy now (Selling at 6 stores)
|Supported platforms||Xbox 360|
|ESRB rating (US)||RP (Rating Pending)|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Intel developer kit focuses on IoT market
- Facebook apologizes to LGBT community, clarifies names policy
- Conservative group says 2.4 million opposed to net neutrality rules
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- FCC takes steps to make room for 'white spaces,' wireless microphones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.