Tracker Software PDF X-change Pro
Price$ None (AUD)
One of the easiest ways to share documents online is to convert them to PDF (Portable Document Format).
Unfortunately, a lot of programs, including the Microsoft Office Suite, don't allow you to do this by default. PDF-Xchange Pro solves this problem for you. It installs on your system as a printer, but instead of printing out to paper, it creates a PDF document.
With many advanced options that include graphic compression, PDF encryption with password protection, batch conversion, and the ability to create a PDF in Microsoft Office with a single click, PDF-Xchange Pro is a viable option for users with Windows 2000/ XP who want to share their work easily. The bundled PDF-Tools allow you to scan from any TWAIN device to PDF, extract data from PDF files and send PDFs via ftp, http (the Web) or e-mail. You can try the free "lite" version on this month's cover CD. Jason Wilson
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Latest News Articles
- 2016 will be 1 second longer: Google can help you cope
- Microsoft declares summer's Windows 10 upgrade fit for business
- Stop pouting: Google’s Santa Tracker is updated just in time for the Christmas countdown
- You can finally watch Netflix offline now
- How to clear unwanted autofill entries in Google Chrome
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Support Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperWA