- Versatile, great contrast level
- No DVI
The Toshiba is a high-calibre product and perfect if you prize image quality above all else.
Price$ 3,699.00 (AUD)
Over the past year, projectors have become increasingly versatile. The TDP-T90 is a good example; it's equally comfortable in the boardroom or the sitting room, and is also reasonably portable.
XGA (1024 x 768) resolution support produces more than enough detail for complex Windows presentations, and a brightness rating of 2200 ANSI lumens means images remain clear in a variety of light settings.
We were slightly disappointed it has no DVI connector, but the stylishly attired TDP-T90 has an otherwise solid set of ports and connectors. Image quality was excellent, with the sharp focus and strong colour palette, assisted by the 2000:1 contrast ratio delivered by the DLP technology, making it an excellent bet for either meeting room presentations or home cinema. The noise levels were reassuringly low.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Delve, Office Graph must transcend Office 365 to be revolutionary
- EMC reportedly held merger talks with Hewlett-Packard
- Microsoft pushes back Xbox One release date in China
- Microsoft, Getty copyright dispute heads for mediation
- Here’s how to identify different cuts of meat
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.