Telstra Corporation Turbo 21 Modem
Telstra's Next G gets a boost to 21Mbps, but is the cost worth it? We put the Telstra Turbo 21 Modem through its paces.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Broadband growth seen slowing, shifting to Asia
- WiGig fast wireless may change Wi-Fi, home networks
- Google secure data tool ties Apps to company data
- Telco insiders say regulatory reform raises questions for Telstra
- 3 to allow Next G mobile broadband roaming from mid April
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT