Synology DiskStation DS112 NAS device (user review three)
Our third and final Synology DS112 user review shows how this NAS device can be used in schools
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel will provide early access to fast Optane SSDs via the cloud
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- WD's new external drive is the first self-contained, fully portable Plex media server
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- Akitio's combines two speedy technologies in blazing external SSD
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCData ModellerACT