Synapsa VisiTrax Lite
If you're a DJ or music aficionado with a large collection of CDs and/or LPs, you know that keeping track of them can be a chore.
- Fully functional
- Limited to 100 CDs
The Lite version of VisiTrax is fully functional, but limited to 100 CDs, LPs, etc. or 1000 tracks. The Standard version, which does away with the limit, is available for US$30.
If you're a DJ or music aficionado with a large collection of CDs and/or LPs, you know that keeping track of them can be a chore. VisiTrax Lite is a free librarian that helps you catalogue your tunes (automatically for CDs by looking them up in an online database).
Then VisiTrax Lite can easily find them using a number of criteria, including the usual artist and song name - but also extending to media format, era, BPM (beats per minute), and even how long the song lasts.
VisiTrax Lite's interface is no-nonsense and easy to use. It's not as pretty as say iTunes, but it'll get the job done quicker.
VisiTrax Lite also has some nice I/O options including CSV export to spreadsheets as well as uploading to the http://www.djintelligence.com/ and http://www.wedj.com/ DJ booking sites. Note that VisiTrak is not a player, though. It only catalogues and is therefore of limited use for MP3 collections.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.