A stylish Bluetooth speakerphone that offers decent value for money.
- Design, ease of use, available in multiple colours, reasonable value for money
- Sound quality could be improved, no advanced features
Sound quality isn't the best and there aren't too many advanced features, but for the price the Sudio Vogue is reasonable value.
Price$ 89.00 (AUD)
Bluetooth hands-free speakerphones are often drab, but Sudio is attempting to change this with the introduction of the Vogue: a compact speakerphone available in four different colours. While we appreciate the design, this speakerphone's quality could be improved.
The Vogue is one of the smallest speakerphones we've reviewed and the colours are a nice change from the often bland black or grey models we're used to seeing. You can choose black, white, pink and blue models, though we're not sure that these will match many current cars' decor.
The best aspect of the Vogue is its simplicity. While all speakerphones are usually simple to operate, the Vogue takes it to the next level. Once paired, you simply clip it to your visor and it works. Though it does lack some advanced features, such as the ability to stream sound through your car radio, it offers quite good value for money.
Pairing is as easy as pressing the multifunction button for seven seconds. Pairing mode is denoted by a long beep and a flashing blue and red LED. Simply search for the Sudio Vogue in your phone's Bluetooth menu, enter the default passcode and you are connected. We tested the Vogue with the iPhone 3G and found it worked without too many issues.
The Vogue has just four buttons: volume up and down, mute, and a multifunction button that doubles as a power key. Answering or ending a call is as simple as pushing the multifunction button, while tapping it activates voice dialling (provided this is supported by your phone). You can also transfer a call from the Vogue to your phone (and vice versa) and redial the last number you called.
According to Sudio the Vogue uses a digital signal processor to reduce ambient noise and echoes, but this speakerphone's performance is lacklustre at best. With your car window down, outgoing audio suffers immensely, with plenty of distortion reported by call recipients. Incoming audio fares a little better, though the volume could use a bit of a boost even at its highest level.
The Vogue provides a battery life of up to 10 hours' talk time and up to 480 hours' standby time. Conveniently, it includes an auto power-off function that activates after one hour of not being used. The battery is removable, so it can be replaced if necessary.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Now you can control your smart devices from your Pixel, no Google Home required
- Everything we think we know about the LG G6
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTData AnalystQLD
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD