- Simple to setup, Great Bluetooth reception
- Nothing of note
The Sudio Linc is an extremely simple device, but it does a great job of adding Bluetooth connectivity to your laptop or desktop PC without any hassles.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
The Sudio Linc is a simple USB dongle that gives your PC Bluetooth connectivity. It doesn't do anything fancy, but for those longing for a little extra wireless functionality at a low cost it may be just right.
It comes with a set of drivers on an 8cm DVD and they installed without hassle. We were then given the option to scan for surrounding Bluetooth devices, all of which were picked up quickly. It only took a further few seconds to connect to our pair of Bluetooth headphones.
The connection remained strong throughout our testing, with no drop outs or signal weakening. Using the Linc is basically identical to using a notebook or PC with built in Bluetooth.
Other options are available in the software package too, including automatic wireless file transfer, remote camera connection and Bluetooth radio.
Aesthetically the Linc is nothing special. It looks just like a regular USB flash drive and thus it can be plugged in and hidden away at the back of your machine. Of course it is also light weight and relatively durable, meaning it is easy to take on the road.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Latest News Articles
- Razer's revamped Blade Pro laptop marries a GeForce GTX 1080 with 4K G-Sync
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Apple to announce new Macs at a special event October 27
- HP Omen 17 review: Great gaming performance at a great price
- Acer's swanky Swift 7 launches as the thinnest laptop ever
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC