Stardock Sins of a Solar Empire
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW