Stardock CursorXP 1.31
- Simple Interface, completely free, wide range of themes.
- Nothing to speak of.
If you need to change your cursor themes and are looking for something interesting, this is the program for you
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
- 1.31 Cts Natural Top Green Emerald Loose Gemsto... 215.00
So You've added your own boot screen with BootSkin and your own desktop theme with WindowBlinds but something is still missing. Stardock CursorXP 1.31 will let you customise your cursors! Don't like the arrow? Turn it into a candy cane! Don't like the hand? Turn it into a fish! Or combine the two to form the hideous new candy fish cursor theme. A new world of possibilities awaits and a wide array of choices lay before you with this program.
A 12.4MB download and completely free, CursorXP is a great little program that changes your cursor theme simply by choosing a new one. It opens the door to thousands of amateur and professional designers who post their cursor themes to the Stardock website. Currently there are close to 1200 different cursor themes on the site to choose from. When combined with the 12 included themes you get when you download the program you are guaranteed to find a theme to suit your needs and personality.
The installation was quick and the interface is extremely easy to understand. This is the epitome of an idea implemented perfectly. There is not much more than can be said about this software other than a short burst of praise for how well it performs. If you are completely obsessed with customizing your desktop like we are, you are going to love this program. If you are not obsessed, be prepared as you are about to become so.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Quantum bringing public cloud into virtual storage fold
- Bowers & Wilkins T7 review: Where less is so much more
- DEA cameras tracking hundreds of millions of car journeys across the US
- Bose SoundTouch Portable Series II Wi-Fi speaker
- Motorola Nexus 6 (32GB) review: Big on software, big on hardware, big on fun
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.